“Great food”

Bartolo's Pizza
Ranked #10 of 47 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Made to order, never a problem with my order. I have been ordering food from Bartolos for many many years, family owned, love the owners. Call ahead and it will be ready for pick up or eat in.

There are newer reviews for Bartolo's Pizza

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We recently moved into town and need to find a new pizza place to order from. We tried this place first. We ordered two pizzas and the crust on both we're very good. The sauce, however, was really sweet (too sweet for us) and it made the pizza less appetizing to us. If you're a fan of sweet sauce then this probably won't bother you. Or maybe someone put too much sugar in the batch for that day. For us, this place won't be one that we go back to for awhile. We'll give it another shot though someday, I'm sure.

1  Thank curlycueku
Reviewed January 27, 2014

dont bother with any of the appetizers, just go for the pizza! An amazing crust, sauce and toppings - incredible from top to bottom!

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I grew up loving this pizza, and even now that I live in Baltimore I always make sure to eat here when I'm in town. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu.

My personal favorites include chicken cheese steak, steak stromboli, and any pizza.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is our regular pizza place, going there at least 2-3x each month. Love the pizzas!! Sauce has a touch of sweet, compared to some. Great people and good food. They have indoor and outdoor seating, but don't expect anything fancy.

Been to Bartolo's Pizza? Share your experiences!