“Best Italian food around”
Review of Roma Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Homemade Italian food,the best anywhere!!! Right on the square,minutes from Hershey!! Great selection,good prices,friendly service. They deliver also. Don't miss this restaurant on your visit to Hershey! All homemade items,too good!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

This little restaurant down the road from Hershey was the best find of our trip. We had spaghetti, capicola sub, meatball sub, and pizza which was wonderful!!!! Wish I had this place in my town!! LOVED IT!!!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2010

Roma has good pizza and their subs are not bad either. The employees/ownership however tend to be very rude. Orders are not always filled in a timely manner and they are not quick to rectify issues.

Reviewed July 20, 2010

I ate here with my family of 4 after an exhausting day at Hershey Park. We didn't want to eat inside the park, the food is overpriced and not very good. We got 2 large pizza's and a pitcher of soda for $23. The pizza was very thin crust and puffed-out edges, exactly the way I like it. Sauce was outta this world. We stumbled upon this place by accident, but I would absolutely eat here again.

Reviewed February 2, 2010

Roma pizza it top quality. Their crust is thin with puffy sides, the perfect combination of crisp and chewy. I have never tasted a pizza that come close to comparing with the tase and quality of Roma's. Their subs are also delicious, made on a freshly baked roll. The employees are all Italian, and can speak it as well! Great choice for a pizza craving!