“Just ok for Breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Palmyra
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Funck's Restaurant is a great place for everyone in the family to get together for a great meal and drinks. Funck's friendly staff goes all out to ensure your dining experience is the best. Whether stopping in for breakfast, lunch or dinner, Funck's has a wide selection of menu options your sure to love, from a full breakfast menu to wraps, burgers, salads, and homemade soups for lunch to a creative selection of dinner entrees. Funck's restaurants began in 1969 and still serve traditional favorites that include steaks, fried chicken, and fresh burgers, but they also continue to add many new options such as their turkey pretzel melt sandwich, baked tomato crock, grilled lemon-asparagus tilapia, and stuffed meatloaf dinner. After your finished enjoying your dinner, be sure not to miss out on the great selection of homemade desserts!
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Brought our baseball team here between games of a doubleheader and the whole experience was average at best. Over easy eggs were served hard, home fried potatoes were bland and I think the sausage patties the pre-cooked variety. Our waitress was pleasant enough but the fellow acting as the host was not very pleasant. We will look elsewhere for breakfast next time in the Palmyra area.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Would return. Stop there on way to Hollywood Casino. Nice experience.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

This was a recommended restaurant from an employee at our hotel. We are not picky at all and love to try local fare. We ate at dinner and although service was speedy and friendly the food was TERRIBLE with the exception of corn fritters. Meatloaf was tough and dry and covered with an oddly flavored gravy. Chicken was completely flavorless. Kids got spaghetti and it was by far the best thing we ordered. I left a little sick to my stomach from the odd flavor and heaviness of the gravy. Definitely caters to the elderly so don't make this mistake if you are under age 80.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

I continue to give Funk's a try but after the 6th trip I am done. I have yet to have anything that was even remotely good. It seems they cater to the older senior citizen crowd and do not flavor anything. There are much better places in town.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I ate breakfast at Funck's in Annville (can't find that location on Trip Advisor) - I had the vegetable omelette with hash browns. The omelette was good - not fluffy though. The hash browns, however, were quite wonderful. Crispy sides, great flavor. I haven't had such good hash browns in a long time. I also really liked the coffee (not too strong suits my taste.) Comfortable place.

Been to Funck's Restaurant? Share your experiences!