“Fabulous salads etc etc”
Review of Today's Chef - CLOSED

Today's Chef
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are the showcase outlet store and deli for ASK Foods, Naturally Creative, No preservative added, line of fresh deli salads and frozen soups and entree's.
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous salads etc etc”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

So glad I visited today (Friday 12/20/13) I had an $8 coupon off $50 purchase and went pretty crazy with all the unbelievable and unique salads - fresh huge shrimp and scallop salad, fresh lump crabmeat to die for; blue cheese potatoe and bacon salad (nothing in that decription that I don't love!) plus spinach dip and darling loaves of crusty french bread. Everything is offered to taste before you buy if you like. My children and grandchildren will be thrilled tomorrow at our holiday lunch when they see all the goodies!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank dinerms

Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Best and most unique salads”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is where I go when I want to treat myself to a unique mixed salad that I would not make myself. They make interesting combinations of seafood and ingredients for example, a coconut shrimp concoction that is divine. It gets a bit pricey so this is a treat when I do shop there but never a disappointment.

• Visited July 2013
Palmyra,Pa
“Help with Meals”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Today's Chef is a very convenient place to shop if you don't feel like cooking or if your having a party or barbeque. They have a large selection of all kinds of salads to choose from as well as Pellman's cakes for desserts. Prepared meals are also available for your convenience. The menu varies for them everyday. They sell top quality Boar's Head deli meats and also a variety of soups.
I go there often for side dishes to accompany some meals. The potato and pasta salads are delicious. You won't be disappointed. They'll even let you taste their products.

• Visited July 2013