“Great place to stay!!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Palmyra
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great place to stay while in the area. Rooms are very clean and cozy. The staff is very friendly and always helpful. I have stayed here several times and have always enjoyed my visit. I have never had a problem. Recommended staying here while in the area.

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We have been here for 2 months now. It like a home away from home. The management here makes every effort to make sure your stay here is comfortable and clean. Wifi and flat screen tv is very nice. For this area, you cannot beat the price.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Philadelphia
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stayed here on 12/24 and 12/25 2013 because it is close to where our grand children live. It is clean and cozy and the heat worked well (it was extremely cold the days we stayed there). Plenty of hot water for a shower for two people. There is a continental breakfast, but it consists of two cereal dispensers, a cabinet with individually wrapped mini-donuts and mini Fiber One bars, a coffee dispenser and juice dispenser. We did not use the breakfast because we were too busy. The day we checked out the staff was very accommodating about us staying past checkout time because I wasn't feeling well enough to travel. Decor is older, but room was very clean and neat. TV has basic DirectTV. A good value for a low price.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Woodstock, Connecticut
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is my 3rd time staying here when I go to the carriage auction in Lebanon, PA. I have always found the rooms clean, beds comfortable and the staff friendly and helpful. Wifi works great. We even got delayed on arrival one night and didn't get in until 4 in the morning and the staff was welcoming and sympathetic. It is not a Four Seasons but you don't pay for a Four Seasons either at this motel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The hotel was very clean and staff is very nice. We have been on a work site nearby for the past three month using knights inn as our home away from home. The rooms are very clean all the sheets are cleaned everyday and the towels are refreshed as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2013
Danville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I work weekends as a nurse and have been staying here for almost 2 years. I've had nice,clean rooms. The staff is very friendly. The pool very clean and appealing! Lots of parking! A few parking spaces accommodate trucks w/ small trailers. I'm happy with my choice!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Sugarloaf, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 29, 2013

As an employee of Hershey Medical Center, and living far away, I stay at this hotel twice a week. I have been doing this for the past two years. I find the rooms to be clean and comfortable. The staff is always friendly and accommodating . The free continental breakfast is always fresh and delicious. .The air conditioning is always cold in the summer and the heat is always warm in the winter. The pool is also clean and inviting. I highly recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Palmyra
Americas Best Value Inn Palmyra/Hershey
Comfort Inn at the Park
Comfort Inn at the Park
#10 of 25 in Hershey
Cocoa Country Inn at Hershey

Been to Knights Inn Palmyra/Hershey? Share your experiences!