“Not what I expected!”
Review of 3 J's Coffee

3 J's Coffee
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Palmyra
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: 3J's is located in the Palmyra Shopping Center. We offer a full service coffee bar featuring organic coffees. We serve breakfast and lunch and offer vegetarian and gluten free options. Check our schedule on Faceboook or our web page for information on our live music on Friday nights!
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped in to 3Js on our way home to Maryland from a wedding after a 6 hour car ride. We were exhausted and in desperate need of some caffeine and a good meal. Being sort of a coffee aficionado myself, I was shocked that a place located in the same center as a McDonalds and a Tire and Auto would have such an extensive menu! We stopped in around 5-ish on a Friday and the place was dead. I forget out waitress's name (short brown hair?) but she was incredible, very charming and knowledgeable. Our food was pretty good. I liked that they had glutton free options. My sister is glutton free and if she lived in Pennsylvania, I'm sure she'd frequent 3Js. The only improvement I would make would maybe be more casual seating. If I was local, I would love to hang out here but I think I would feel awkward sitting at a table to read.

3  Thank Mila H
There are newer reviews for 3 J's Coffee

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I just happened upon this place one day. I will agree with some other reviews that they do have off hours. Only open from 7-3 on most days, except Saturday (maybe Friday). I would stop there much more often if they were opened earlier. I really like their coffee flavors (I've had Sleigh Ride, White Russian, and Whoopie Pie). I've also had some of their sandwiches and baked goods, all of which have been awesome as well.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have found 3Js to be a great coffee shop! Our drinks and food have always been good. Service has been super and the owners really care about your satisfaction. I have only ever gone for breakfast and have enjoyed the baked oatmeal to the blueberry pancakes. There is usually a daily breakfast special.

2  Thank Chuck2010
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Located in a shopping center in Palmyra,Pa this coffee shop offers a huge assortment of coffees, smoothies, Italian sodas, and teas. It's a wonderful place to go for breakfast or lunch. There are wonderful choices on the menu. My favorite is the chicken salad wrap. They open at 7:00am everyday til 3:00 Mon-Thurs. On Fridays they are open til 10:00pm and have live music. Sat. hours are 7:00am - 4:00pm. Closed on Sundays

3  Thank htbern
Reviewed August 16, 2013

First off this place has really really weird hours so we had to return a second time. It was not busy so we hoped for good service, but that never happened. When I asked for my drink to be made with skim milk I got the old eye roll and a walk away. The panini was bland and way overpriced. A man (who worked there) kept staring at us and it made us uncomfortable. The waitress finally came over and asked if all was alright since we weren't eating; but in fact we were eating - albeit at a slow digestible pace. I guess we weren't eating in the typical fast American-style method. I doubt this place will still be there a year from now. And what's with the name of the place? I'm sure it has some deep personal meaning to the owner, but for us it was a mystery.

1  Thank Ryan.W

Been to 3 J's Coffee? Share your experiences!