“First trip to Tatiana's”
Review of Tatiana's Restaurant - MOVED

Tatiana's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Ukrainian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Friends of ours invited us to Tatiana's last night for dinner. I have to say it was one of the best dinners we ever had. My wife and I had different dishes and both were excellent. We shared an appetiser and we each had our own dessert . Everything was great ! I would recomend this restaurant very much. Very nice enjoyable evening !

2  Thank David T

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Over the past two years, I've eaten at a number of high end restaurants in the Central PA area. Many of them have left me disappointed...but not this one. This was my first meal at Tatiana's but it will not be my last. Looking at it from the outside, you cannot imagine of how good the food is inside. Tatiana's serves excellent food. My wife and I split the Ukranian meatball's for an appetizer. Tender and very good. I highly recommend them. Meals come with soup or salad, and then the usual suspects for the meal...chef's choice on vegetables and potatoes. We tried the shrimp gnocchi soup. Excellent. The gnocchi were tender, there was a good portion of shrimp and soup base was very flavorful. My wife had the Ukranian stroganoff. Very good, I had the pork shank. Tender, moist and delicious. The best osso bucco I've ever had. For dessert, lemon blueberry cake. It was moist and very flavorful. The desserts are made by the owner's mother-in-law. She uses organic chocolate, marscapone and honey in the desserts...and no white sugar. One more thing, presentation of the dishes is excellent. I stopped based on the recommendation of a co-worker. I now understand why he recommended Tatiana's. It is a casual restaurant that serves some of the best food in Central PA...and it's byob. It serves a wide variety of choices from burgers and wraps to high end dishes. I can't speak to the sandwiches, but the high end food is worth the price. It is not cheap, but it is worth the price you pay...and you won't go away hungry. Portions are very good. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough, Oh, and the owner and his wife are good people who will make sure you enjoy the experience. The owner/chef came out and talked to me and my wife quite a bit. The atmosphere is not fancy. It's casual but intimate...try and figure that one out. You'll have to come and see for yourself. The food is high end, Tatiana's serves the kind of meals that I wish I could get at every restaurant...high quality, well cooked, beautifully presented and delicious.

2  Thank Nelsjahn
Reviewed April 25, 2014

we are from harrisburg & have dined @ Tatiana's 4x. every time we go back we take someone new to enjoy Ash's fine cooking especially with his creativity for sauces. we started our meal with Ukrainian meatballs in a gorgonzola sauce which were moist & flavorful, i gravitate toward the fish dishes while my husband enjoys the pumpkin ravioli. prices are above average, however, the quantity & quality make up for it.
Ash & Tatiana are friendly & accommodating, plus the restaurant is BYOB!

2  Thank Carol T
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Our first time at this little treasure of a restaurant. A very pleasant experience start to finish. We all had something very different. The sauces were all very different and a real pleasure for your palette . We had two very tasty soups and shared the Ukrainian meatballs were amazing. The owner was attentive to our needs and helpful with menu choices. We will return

2  Thank 71,983
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I tried Tatiana's for the first time in February 2014. I went with family for breakfast and had the most delicious berry pancakes with Bavarian cream. I then tried dinner at the restaurant in April 2014, and it was even better, something I thought impossible. I had vegetable ravioli and it was some of the best I have ever had. And the baklava! Not many restaurants carry this sweet Greek dessert, but Tatiana's does. The food is amazing and the service is wonderful. Go here for any meal.

2  Thank lhallowell