“Heavenly”

Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Ukrainian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have been to Tatiana's many times but this is my fist review. I have always been pleased with the presentation and quality of food I have selected, and have never been disappointed. One of my favorites is Lamb Osso Buco, tender, juicy and full of flavor. I love his home made soups, such as French onion, Creamy lemon Turkey orzo, and the Shrimp Bisque, all are served hot and delicious. The Black and Blue Cesar salad was out of this world, the meet is tender bursting with flavor, I love the combination of the ingredients together, like many other dishes. All are very unique and different than your regular diner menu. The Chef cooks from his heart, you can tell, he is very sensitive to a healthy way of preparing your meals, no gravy!!!! that" a 10 for me.
The staff is very friendly and welcoming , I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana and The Chef who kindly greets you at your table. Their goal is to treat you like family and give you a wonderful experience . I look forward to a well prepared meal during my next visit.
Thank you Mr. Ash and Tatiana.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I again have visited Tatiana's as before and it always feels like I am part of the their family. The owners are the best. They take special care in making every visit seem as if we were spending time with our own family. What a great place to have a meal.! Today I enjoyed a well prepared breakfast omelet and home fries. Then topped it off with a cup of pumpkin coffee. The owners always come up with new things for the menu. This happy customer will be back. Thanks Tatiana's !!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

I go to the local college in the area and my mother and I always drove past the place. The other day we finally decided to try the restaurant out! Best decision we made! The food was delicious and very tasteful! The meal was prepared very unique. The portion size was very filling. I will definitely be a returning customer.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I have travelled all through Europe and Asia, and have eaten at many unique restaurants. Today we happened upon a true European restaurant in Palmyra, just east of Hershey. The proprietor, Chef Ash, personally met us at the door, led us to a table, and after serving our drink selections, immediately began describing the specials of the day, in mouth-watering detail. Everything on the menu looked so tasty and unique that it was difficult to settle on one item. We chose the Ukrainian Roasted Veal Meatballs and Italian Sausage over homemade noodles. It consisted of sautéed crumini mushrooms tossed in garlic and basil olive oil, completed with a creamy, cabernet wine sauce. The presentation was beautiful, complete with sprigs of fresh rosemary, and the entree was delicious!

Chef Ash is very friendly and informative, and took the time to explain how he writes his own recipies and carefully chooses fresh herbs to enhance the flavor of his creations. He uses local produce and meat to ensure everything is fresh and delicious. It's obvious that Chef Ash is passionate about his cooking and is a true culinary artist. We will definitely be spending more time at Tatiana's, and their BYOB policy is an extra plus.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I’ve never written a restaurant review before, but here goes. If your parents ever lectured you about taking the time to savor your food, this restaurant will prove their point. I took my girlfriend on a date to this small, family owned and operated restaurant and was blown away by how good it was. It’s a quiet, unassuming place with great service and even better food. You can tell that the staff has a real passion for what they do and want to give their patrons the best dining experience possible. We were greeted as soon as we walked in the door by the chef personally. He seated us immediately and then walked us through the menu himself. He gave us his personal recommendations, we ordered, and he blew us away. Be careful with how much you order because you’ll want to finish your plate. Also be sure to leave room for their fantastic desserts. Taking advantage of their BYOB policy is also a good idea. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a great meal and an overall excellent dining experience.