“An outstanding surprise on our travels.”
Review of Tatiana's Restaurant - MOVED

Tatiana's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Ukrainian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 4, 2013

A trip through the Pennsylvania area brought a nice surprise when we stopped to dine. The staff was attentive and friendly but it was the food that really made the experience. The menu was huge with many traditional as well as unusual but delicious selections. We both really enjoyed our meals. Although full we had desserts wrapped to eat later because the selections presented were too good to pass on. We were not disappointed in the least. Next trip this way we are definitely stopping in again.

2  Thank tomvp23

Reviewed May 3, 2013

My mom took me to this restaurant on 2/22/13. The menu I saw online intrigued me. We stopped in for lunch. The owner was very friendly and recommended the lamb shank osso bucco. His recommendation was spot on. It was so delicious. I was extremely impressed that he not only served us but also prepared our meals as well. I grew up in Palmyra and knew the location when it was a diner that I loved as a child. I'm happy to see that it is now a location I am looking forward to making many memories in as an adult.

2  Thank Bethany W
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This little diner looking restaurant is a hidden Gem. Head chef and his wife are excellent resturanteurs. They great you, talk about the food and make your time there very special. The food was out of this world delicious. The portions were large and great reheated. The chef went over the menu and helped to make the right choice. They were friendly but left you have your privacy. Great place, looking forward to going back.

1  Thank Molly R
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My wife and I wanted a nice brunch in a relaxed setting. So we went back to Tatiana,s for a nice relaxing meal. We have not been there in several months, but on entering, it was as it we were one of their best customers. Of course we each had a starter, when it came, we remembered not to eat it all, they are large portions, so we could enjoy our meal. I had the rack of lamb and Marianne had the lobster and shrimp ravolia. Glad we didnt finish the starters so we could finish the meal. Soup was fabulious. I ordered it, my wife finished it and ordered two quarts to go.

The flavor is in the spices and the freshness of the food. Not to spicy, but a blend of them to bring out the best flavors.

As usual the service was exceptional and it would not be complete without the chef comming out to see how we liked it and to answer any questions on the preparation of it.

The deserts are all homemade and fresh, as well as are the dinners. Can't say enough about the experience. HOWEVER. I think they should be in a more upbeat location. The cusine doesn't live up to the meat and potatoes of the dutch life style of Palmyra.

If you want a nice evening with good food and friendly staff, then this is the place. I don''t think you will be diappointed.

2  Thank joseph h
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My father and I are from out of state and we have tried many restaurants around Harrisburg area. This is our third year traveling up here and we have finally found the best restaurant around. The food was seasoned to perfection. The owners were delightful. The chef came out, welcomed us, and gave us a background on his restaurant. The food was presented in a very appealing fashion; something you would find on a magazine cover. And do not forget about the desserts! We both got raspberry cake and it was out of this world. It was not filled with sugar and sugars, but pure, natural flavor! We will defiantly come back to this restaurant and highly recommend others to visit at Tatiana's. My father said this is the best dinning experience he's ever had in his life......he is 55 (lol that says something).