“Yummy”

Cuisines: American, French, Italian, Ukrainian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Once again Tatiana's chef out did himself. The food is like edible art work, affordable edible artwork. Everything we have ever had there is amazing. We always try something new and are never disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone passing thru or who lives here. Where else does the chef come out and personally talk to the guests to make sure everything is okay? It's obvious that he cares about his work and wants to make sure you enjoy eating it as much as he enjoyed making it.

3  Thank Amy B

Reviewed November 28, 2012

My sister and I had Thanksgiving Day lunch here. The food was superb however the service was too rapid for my liking. I would prefer time to relax between courses. Not have the next course arrive while still working on the last one. Service was very friendly and the waitress was very knowledgeable on how the dishes were prepared and their ingriedents.

1  Thank Bertha R
Reviewed November 24, 2012

I came here to write a rave review and see that others have preceeded me. This place just rocks. The owners are delightful and friendly, the staff is helpful and welcoming, and the food is amazing. The chef is an artist. We arrived in Palmyra expecting to find a Dennys or other chain restaurant as our only option; we were thrilled to find Tatiana's open early for breakfast on Thanksgiving, and made sure to visit three times before our visit here was over. My only complaint: this restaurant is not in our home city.

3  Thank Annie5874
Reviewed November 19, 2012

When I walked in, I wasn’t sure what to expect. It looked like a mix of a diner and a upscale restaurant. I was pleasantly surprised to discover a very pleasant wait staff, Chef owners and the food was unique and out of this world. It’s definitely a contender to other fine dining restaurants and much more affordable scale. Plus, the presentation of the food really set this restaurant apart. This place should be located in a Big city or a more metropolitan area. I am so happy to have discovered Tatiana’s Restaurant. I am not going to be keeping it a secret just how good everything was~

2  Thank tsrouji
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Tatiana's Restaurant could easily be located in a big city, not just outside Hershey, PA. The food was not run-of-the-mill, which was perfect for two foodies like me and my husband. We enjoyed a wonderful peach and goat cheese salad along with some appetizers. The spanekopita was the best I've ever tasted. We also had delicious Ukranian meatballs with a cheese gravy, and Texas toast crostini with a smoked salmon paste topped with tomato, shrimp and salmon. There were so many delicious flavors in the salmon appetizer that all went together so nicely. We got our dessert to go, and I highly enjoyed my Ukranian chocolate cake made by Tatiana's mother - not too sweet, but a nice chocolatey flavor. The chef spoke with us for a few minutes and he obviously takes a lot of pride in what he does. The presentation of the dishes also reflects that sentiment. I really hope to return to Tatiana's someday!

2  Thank Jen C