“Buss Traveler”

Oxford Diner
Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Oxford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

I have tried this place several times as it is local. I will never go back. I could not have had worse service if they tried. My waitress was down right rude
. My breakfast came cold and the juice warm. It should be a nice hometown diner but its not. Needs newanagement or one of those reality restaurant to come in and save it.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

My husband and I are locals. I don't know why we continue to come to this hole. After this time I think we learned our lesson. The food is definitely not worth what you pay for (though their curly fries are awesome). Just don't. Horrible service, tiny space, most everything comes from a can or is pre-packaged. If you're just passing through you'll have better luck eating at McDonald's.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

A bad burger at a diner is a disgrace! How this place survives is a mystery but maybe it is because there is little to choose from in the area. We love a good diner.

1  Thank dickpat
Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you want to eat in a true aluminum siding, 1950's dinner, you have to stop here. Good, simple diner food (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Thursday nite is meatloaf nite and the entire town of Oxford knows it! Great mealoaf, mashed potatoes and gravy. Yum !

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The prices are reasonable, the quantity is ample and the milkshakes are awesome. They give you enough for your money so that you don't go away hungry. It is a really cute place in one of the original diners.

Been to Oxford Diner? Share your experiences!