“Dinner”

The Brickhouse Grill
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Orwigsburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At the Brickhouse Grill we strive to provide our customers with a unique dining experience by serving only the freshest ingredients and providing outstanding service in a casual contemporary atmosphere.
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Was my first time there. The hostess was very nice as well as our waitress. Had a drink special that was great. Had the spring rolls and Grilled Steak Salad. Both were very good. The steak was done to my liking. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Time to enjoy dinner and sit out on the deck..... relaxing atmosphere for a strip mall restaurant, but they make it work

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Was there with a large group for lunch and the restaurant was very accommodating. The wait staff were all friendly and very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu items. The food was delicious and the portions generous. We will definitely be heading back to the Brickhouse Grill - but I'd like to make our next visit for dinner! I highly recommend stopping and giving them a try if you haven't been there.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Excellent value- excellent food in an area where great menus are hard to find. I don't mind paying a little more for different, creative dishes. Service impeccable. Make reservations because this place is popluar! Don't pass this by!

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

The lunch was a great price and the proportion was more than expected I was happy that they had no issue with me changing my order