“Great place to become engaged”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Orrtanna
Hickory Bridge Farm Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Orrtanna B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 1, 2006

My (now) husband and I stayed here last November. We loved our room (the sewing room), and the food was wonderful. The weekend we were there, we had the place practically to ourselves. The hosts were very friendly and let us eat dinner in the restaraunt (even though it was not supposed to be open that day), and lit a fire in the fireplace for us in the den of the house that evening. We were on our way to New York, where my husband had planned to ask me to marry him, but he liked the atmosphere so much, that he asked me in front of the fireplace!
We are planning to return this November and I cannot wait!

• Stayed: November 2005, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank MariaFR

Reviewed August 21, 2006

Booked one night in the cottages for my wife and I and my parents had a cottage. Unfortunately it was during that big flooding in late June and we ended up spending the night at the house. However we still had a good time despite the weather and the owner was good enough to get us dinner nearby because of the flooding and the restaurant wasn’t open. It’s a nice clean quite place along a stream. Very nice people run it. I will go back someday. The breakfast was also excellent.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank farnsworthy
Reviewed September 4, 2005

I stayed in a cottage in the woods at Hickory Bridge Farm and had a marvelous time. Strategically located near Gettysburg, H.B.F. features lovely accommodations, terrific food, outstanding service and an overall charming environment. It is a real gem located in a perfectly quaint, serene setting. And the price is a real bargain. If you plan to visit Gettysburg, I can recommend H.B.F. without reservation.

• Stayed: September 2005
1  Thank Mikeybren

Been to Hickory Bridge Farm Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!