“50th Anniversary Bed, Breakfast, Dinner”

Hickory Bridge Farm
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Orrtanna
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Experience a delicious family style dinner in a historic barn. Dinners are featured for individual parties on the weekends by reservations. During the week groups of 35 or more can be served with advance notice. Bed & Breakfast accommodations are available seven days a week.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We just finished a delightful stay at this Bed & Breakfast with our children & grandchildren. 16 of us. We rented the farmhouse and cottages. The dinner & service in the country barn was super
as always. The lodging & breakfast was excellent. It is a beautiful country setting with a meandering trout stream in back. The staff helped us engage a local photographer and a battlefield tour picked us up and delivered us back to the lodge. A great place for dinner and or lodging.
Robert & Nancy Miller

1  Thank screenname4344

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful dinner, and beautiful accommodations. We had a family together for an anniversary and spent the weekend. Thank you for your hospitality

Reviewed April 13, 2014

My third trip to the Hickory Bridge proved something of a disappointment. The setting is marvelous; the interior charming. I had remembered the food as good, simple fare. Perhaps we just hit it on a bad night. The Crab Imperial was almost unrecognizable as such. The Ham was good, the pineapple dressing had some age on it, I fear. The Chicken was the best of the offerings, pumped up a bit by a good Dijon Mustard sauce. No problem with the service. The "Plain People" of Pennsylvania are always gracious. This far from the Bay and the Ocean, they really should forget the Crab dish. I would have to praise the Warm Bacon Salad Dressing-a real delight. Oh, it's not a bargain at over $25 per person.

3  Thank Michael R
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We love this place. We don't go that often because it's a little expensive but the food is great and you defiantly don't leave hungry.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

My friend and I would make it a tradition to go to the restaurant for the holidays. In 2013 on a visit I bit into something rock hard in the salad. Instead of spitting it out I swallowed not knowing that I had just cracked my tooth. I could feel there was something wrong with the tooth and went to the bathroom to try and see what I was feeling. Due to the low lighting in the bathroom could not tell if something stuck in the gum or the tooth broken. I told my friend that I was worried it may be broken but did not want to make a scene. Upon arriving at home I could see that indeed the tooth was broken. I contacted the restaurant who then said they would have their insurance agency call me. Because I could not produced the item that broke my tooth they are denying all fault. Now I am left with a hole in my mouth and a very bitter experience. I will never recommend this place to anyone and will warn anyone to watch out for the food.

1  Thank H H