“Good food with a great view in Overlook room.”

Randall's on The Orchard
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Orefield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I really enjoy my meals - whereas my wife says this is her favorite. She has only tried 2 dishes and says nothing could be better than her favorites. This is very comfortable place for us to have a quiet evening out.

There are newer reviews for Randall's on The Orchard

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had dinner there a few nights ago in a party of about a dozen or so. To a person, everyone raved about the food. We enjoyed a wide variety of choices from Sea Bass, Salmon, to Veal Shnitzel, steaks, etc. They offered a large selection of specials as well. BTW, save room for the four layer carrot cake! And, the service was impecable. A very nice evening indeed and I'll certainly be willing to host an affair there again!

1  Thank BobbyGolfs
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We wanted to go here for quite awhile as we saw a review in the Allentown paper and we finally made it. It was worth the wait and we will not wait long until we return! We opted for the Early bird special $25 meals. We were not disappointed and were very surprised by the large portions( I have another meal waiting for me in the refrigerator) The meals were cooked perfectly; I had the pork schnitzel and my husband had the veal piccata. The veal had a bit too many strong onions that overpowered the delicate sauce but overall both meals were great. The atmosphere is relaxing and our waitress Miranda was superb...very attentive and friendly. We are so glad we came to this restaurant just 30 minutes from us. We will definitely return.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great atmosphere, service and above all, food. Place to go in the Lehigh Valley if you want an enjoyable, upscale restaurant experience. Chef and owner Randall Maurer has moved his phenomenal Henry's Salt of the Sea to a larger, more luxurious venue while maintaining Henry's outstanding food quality. You will not be disappointed. Ask for Jeff as as a server if he is available. Will be back soon.

4  Thank cardoc
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Man did I order the wrong thing. Since it was Valentine's Day, my boyfriend said order anything I wanted. I eyed the lobster, and decided on the Francasie upon reccomendation of our server (Very good) who said the sauce was wonderful. The sauce was great, but you could not tell it was lobster, it could've been chicken, no lobster taste at all. I should have thought better of ordering a fried lobster dish. The only attractive room here is the orchard one--we were stuck in a dining room that looked like a nice Marriot meeting room-no windows or personality. Everyone was over 55 (Which made me look young.) For a final tab of $120.00 (w/ 2 lobsters, 2 cocktails, one soup, tip and tax) it was nothing at all special, nor was it a special occasion type of place..