“Bad service!!!”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Oley
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 11, 2014

5/11/2014

Poor service, very rude waitress! This was ourfirst time at this restaurant. We walked in and there was no one to seat us or great us so we seated ourselves. No waitress came over and there were quite a few working and it was not busy only one table inside and a few outside. My husband went up to the counter to order since there were a few other people waiting upthere we thought maybe thats what we were supposed to do. Well we got an attitude and a dirty look from one girl, i guess she was one of the waitresses. Long story short, bad service, food was just ok. We wont be going back!

2  Thank ledzepgrl23

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The men's room was nasty. The food was okay but they need to replace some bulbs in the dining area and get new fresh menus.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

If you are looking for authentic Italian cuisine on a budget and don't have a lot of time this is the place to be,the owner Mario tries very hard to do it well.I suggest the meatball parmigiana sandwich it is the best I have ever found.

1  Thank Larry S
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Bella Italia is basic in atmosphere. Maybe even a bit dull. But the food is good. I go there three or four times per week. Usually a quick slice, but full dinners are terrific as well. Friendly wait staff. Will keep going. If you want atmosphere, do not go, but if you want relaxed dining, the food is worth it.

1  Thank Stan C
Reviewed June 16, 2013

There are small towns, and then there is Oley, PA, which is a small small town. You won't find any national chain eateries here, and that's probably just as well. But right on PA 73/662 in the village of Oley is Bella Italia, a pizzeria and restaurant with something for everyone. I stopped here on a grueling but fun bike ride, and the meal I had while resting was great. A chicken steak that tasted like homemade Italian. The fries were too much for one person, but that's OK.

They also have pizza and a host of other Italian specialties at reasonable prices. Even though I sat at a table for two in a corner, I was waited on right away. The dining room has a section for more "formal" seating as well as one that is more casual. Drinks have free refills; needless to say that was a plus on this visit. There is no sign right along the roadway, but it is on the south side of the road directly across from Downtown Oley Car Wash.

1  Thank Tom_H_LimerickPA

Been to Bella Italia? Share your experiences!