“my favorite!!!”

Ghigiarelli's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 34 Restaurants in Old Forge
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've been eating this pizza my whole life.It is SO GREAT.The crispy yet fluffy crust.The tasty sauce and the cheese are perfect.Go there for the pizza not the atmosphere ,although I am ok with it some might not be .Just a bit old and outdated,but clean and very nostalgic for me since it almost looks like it did when I was a child.Always a treat.I have since moved to N.C. and make sure pizza at GHIGARELLIS is one of my first stops when we visit "Back Home".

Reviewed February 9, 2012

We loved the pizza on our last visit, however the service was slow and the seating arrangements seemed like all the tables were on top of each other. A little dirty inside also. Not a lot of room for patrons. Thankfully, the pizza was good like always.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

The food is good but the wait, and apathy of the service crosses this one off our list.....unless you go with someone known to the servers

3  Thank PS402