“The room was fine. Love the roominess of the bathroom...”

Days Inn Oil City Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Oil City

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
COOKEVILLE
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The worst customer service I have ever experienced. They gave me the keys from the room that already had customers. I changed the keys three times going back and forth, then the front dest lady went herself to try the key and was not able to open the door. At last the customers from the room called the front desk asking what was going on. So she gave me the keys from a different room. I was very embarrassed.

After my stay I have a totally different amount on my credit card statement. So I had to file a dispute with my credit card company as the front dest lady was not able to answer any of my questions.

I will NEVER go back to that hotel and will NEVER recommend anybody to stay there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank CookevilleIrina
Daysinnoilcity, Webmaster at Days Inn Oil City Conference Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Guest,

I’m very sorry that you experienced a customer service issue at our hotel. We have trained our staff to be pleasant and efficient even if there are issues. As for the billing issue, I’m sorry to hear that happened. Please contact me directly if you still have an issue and I’ll get that corrected for you. As I haven’t seen any chargebacks, I assume it was taken care of. But I’m happy to help you in any way I can. Our goal is 100 percent satisfaction.

Thanks,
Hotel Manager.
Northumberland
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Appreciate that this hotel is updated and now a Days Inn as it is close to my family in Oil City. A plus that they have a continental breakfast.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Monroe Heights Clarion
Monroe Heights Clarion
#7 of 9 in Clarion
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Clarion

Been to Days Inn Oil City Conference Center? Share your experiences!