“Awesome”

White Water Adventurers
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Ohiopyle
More attraction details
Owner description: White Water Adventurers is the leading rafting outfitter in Ohiopyle Pennsylvania. Come and feel the roar of the river beneath your whitewater raft. Taking a whitewater adventure with your friends and family will help you to forget the stresses of everyday life. Come have a true whitewater get-a-way with White Water Adventurers, right here in Ohiopyle Pa.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This was my first time. I felt very equipped for the adventure. It seemed like we were out there all day. It was great!

1  Thank JPERCHY

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I went with a bachelor party and we all had a great time. The guides we awesome and took care of us even though we were fairly hungover when we arrived. Things perked up quickly as we got underway though. My only complaint is that lunch was severely lacking. Eat a large breakfast before you go!

1  Thank ajseger
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Large group size, plenty of 1st time rafters and one non-swimmer! The guides were fun and very helpful especially for the non-swimmer (me) who took a spill 2xs!!! The tour was so much fun, everyone had a great time and made friends with the young, friendly, and quite experienced staff. Thanks so much!

2  Thank Anaid-c
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Our trip was really a lot of fun. I was concerned that the rapids would be too easy but they were actually alot of fun although all of the paddling we did gave me a sore back the next morning(Well worth it).The guides were outstanding. Matt, Ron , Bob and the other guides were really professional especially in the way they cared for an injured rafter. I would highly recommend them to anyone experienced or not.

2  Thank YoPinky
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The guides were great and easy to follow. The only downside were there a lot of rafts out at once so it sometimes got a bit jammed up. Overall though great time and great trip.

1  Thank Ed E