“Beautiful”

Ohiopyle State Park
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Ohiopyle
More attraction details
Owner description: Offers hiking and biking trails as well as white water rafting along the Youghiogheny River.
Lebanon, PA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Beautiful spot with wonderful opportunities for many breathtaking pictures!! This is a great place for white water rafting is that is something you like to do.

1 Thank Marathoner02

Ellicott City, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always a pleasant camping trip”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We went during October when all the leaves were turning. The foliage was gorgeous. The tent campsites are roomy and private, bathrooms are kept clean. Hot showers were a blessing after a cold night. My only complaint is that they shut the water spicket next to our campsite down already, so hiking for water was a pain. While the bathrooms are clean, they are a little dated. The rangers were very pleasant and nice. Love that we could bring our dog and that he had a great experience too! One of the best campgrounds we go to!

2 Thank JazzFestMD
Warren, Ohio, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Color!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

What an amazing state park! The terrain and colors made for the most picturesque scenes I have ever seen.

1 Thank bjm3rd
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“One of my favorite towns and attractions”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have been to Ohiopyle several times and always enjoy seeing the falls and taking pictures. Maybe that is the way it is with rivers and water and waterfalls--one never tires of viewing them.

Lots of kayaking around here, and hiking and other outdoor activities are available. Outfitters abound in the little village.

1 Thank Donald W
Virgina
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Cucumber Falls”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

There was not much I didn't like about this location. The hike was beautiful. The falls were breathtaking. We got to watch kayakers and whitewater rafting and nature unfold itself in all its fall glory. The only thing missing was sunlight blinking off the golds and reds in the trees. I was touched to take it all in with one of my daughters, 3 of my grand babies and my sweet husband.

2 Thank Debbie S