“Home cooking”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you ae looking for great food and good value, this is the place for you. It has something for everyone, including great soups and salads. The pizza is excellent and I highly recommend Napoli pizza!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

My family also visited Casey's this weekend. Some of us had lunch while others had breakfast. We were pleasantly surprised to see that breakfast is served until 2 PM on the weekend. It was quite busy so the service did take some time, but the food we had (eggs benedict and the chicken pesto flatbread) was worth the wait.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Good home cooking at this local joint is what you will get if you dine here. So many things on the menu there should never be a problem finding something for everyone here. We enjoyed a light lunch with a chicken salad sandwich and a capicola sandwich with cheese fries. Also, most of their salad dressing are homemade and delicious. They have daily specials and homemade soups as an added bonus to their vast menu selections. Treat yourself with good home style food at Casey's, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

We ordered a bruchetta, which was delicious! Then I got the chicken noodle soup, which was very obviously homemade, however, it was VERY VERY SALTY! Hence the four stars instead of five in my overall rating. I then got the eggplant parmesan, which was equally as good as the bruchetta! For dessert we shared the Zabaione, which wasn't the type of custard I was hoping for and was a wee bit sweet for me, but I don't like things too sweet or salty.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've been to Casey's many, many times. You can always count on two things there - great inexpensive food and SLOW service.

2  Thank bobalcorn5