“This Dinor is great!!!!”
Review of The Diner

The Diner
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We ate at the Oakdale Dinor about 15 years ago and decided that we would never go back. The food was lousy and served by a guy with a very bad attitude. Well today we were in Oakdale and hungry, I had heard the Dinor had changed hands several times it the past 15 years. We decided to give it a try. The place has made a complete change, immediately upon entering you know that you are going to enjoy the visit. The waitress was very friendly and offered several suggestions. I had breakfast and the wife had lunch. We were both very satisfied. The food was great, and the service was excellent. What a change. I am certain that we will have many more meals there in the future. They have Dinor food, Chinese food, Italian food, and other selections. For a dinor they have quite an extensive menu, and they also have bakery items. Give this place a try, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Ordered the fish it was very tasty but it made me sick . I do not think the coolers work right .
The slaw was a bit warm . And the fish smelled bad . Went home and sat on tolet for 1 hr
We're is the health department ? There next on my list to contact .
I feel bad if there is a old person that eats there they may die .
But good luck people

4  Thank Mike N
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The roast turkey dinners with stuffing, meatloaf, and the ruben sandwiches are great! Fun and old fashioned diner food. Very pleasant staff. Very good breakfasts. It is comfort food. The soups and desserts are great, too.

1  Thank ladywhotravels010
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Great for an inexpensive home cooked meal. Your going to get big portions and food like mom would make, meatloaf w/mashed potatoes, gnocci, stuffed shells etc...Nothing couture here just good old fashioned homey comfort food.

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Small dinner...you will wait for a table sometimes but I assure you it is worth the wait. Homecooked taste for a great price! Love going here...I would pick going here over the places in Robinson anytime!