“Lunch - Mario's is the place!”

Mario's Pizza Shops
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I don't know why I've never eaten at Mario's for dinner, but I LOVE EATING LUNCH THERE! They have great subs, steak sandwiches, pizza and salads.

My mouth is watering just thinking about their meatball sandwiches and the Sicilian pizza. Their large subs are enough to fill you for lunch and have some left over for dinner!

These guys like to use fresh ingredients too, they have basil growing right outside the restaurant so they can pick it and pop it on their tomato and basil pizza -- Yum!

Well, it's almost dinner time and now I'm hungry for Mario's - I guess there's a first time for everything. Mario's for dinner tonight! I hope you enjoy your lunch or dinner at Mario's

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

Mario's is my favorite pizza shop in the area. Great pizza, fries, Stromboli, calzone, and sandwiches. I haven't had anything I didn't like!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I love Mario's! Their pizza is second to none. The staff is wonderful. I appreciate John, Enzo and April. The quality of all their food is top shelf. Visiting Mario's Pizza makes me smile.
We eat a light meal at this restaurant at least once a week. Good job, staff...

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Mario's is THE place to get pizza. Always great quality and friendly people.

Reviewed October 27, 2010

Unfortunately I have to write a new review for Mario's. Keeping true to my word even after moving another town over I still came back to Mario's though now only when I have a Val-Pak coupon. The quality has started to drop while the prices have gone even higher. Even the charge with the coupon is higher. In the past when ordering extra cheese I got EXTRA cheese. The
Last time I ordered one with extra and one regular and couldn't see a difference. For the amount extra they charge for toppings this is very dissapointing. The truly great Mario's it seems has gotten too greedy and now blends in with the rest of the average pizza places in the Lehigh Valley. Still decent pizza but not what it used to be.