“Lovely bistro”

Bensi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Really flavorful, nicely prepared food with a very interesting and varied menu. Staff and service were polite and helpful and very friendly. The atmosphere was pleasant , clean, and inviting. Will certainly return.

Reviewed August 8, 2011

We had a coupon and wanted to try a different restaurant. I think we went there when it first opened a while back and it wasn't great but we thought we would give it another shot! My husband was not thrilled with the decision. His recollection of our other experience must have been more clear to him than to I. The food was ok. Mine came out warm not hot and I had to send back to heat up. I had to ask for everything! Water, tartar sauce more bread etc. It was painful! Then we went to use a coupon and he brought the check saying the coupon wasn't taken off yet and when he took my credit card and coupon and returned the bill looked unchanged! When I questioned he went away for about ten minutes in discussions with another employee and told me the printer wasn't working that well and it was actually this amount! We looked it over as best we could. Did not trust the integrity of the bill but paid our bill and got out of there with a bad taste in our mouth in more ways than one!

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Went back in May and found out that the chef is gone and replaced with a cook. The food which I had dreamt about for 2 months was mediocre and very expensive. The pasta figole soup was so bad that I couldn't eat it. Don't bother with this restaurant unless they get rid of the cook and get back the chef.

Reviewed June 24, 2011

We had a luncheon for my daughter's Christening at Bensi, and we coudn't have possibly been more pleased....with EVERYTHING! Our family raved about the quality of the menu, the freshness of the food, the incredible portion size, and how friendly the staff was. The staff was also incredibly easy to work with. I'd tell everyone to go to Bensi for some delicious italian food! We'd previously been frequenters of Bacco, but we are definitely Bensi converts for life!

Reviewed February 19, 2011

The menu items I have had which I love and can't get past! The pasta fagiole soup is to die for! The entrees including: crusted salmon, chicken marsala, veal parmigana, pizza, and lastly chicken parmigana are all fabulous. Highly recommended. prices are moderate. Service is european style - meaning if you need something ask for it! They leave you alone to relax and enjoy.