“Bad service, rude manager and cold food”
Review of Bacco Restaurant

Bacco Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 63 (Welsh Road)
Description: Welcome to Bacco, a Neapolitan family trattoria specializing in homemade Italian dishes and wines. The name Bacco is Italian for "Bacchus", the mythological god of "good times" who taught mortals the celebration of the grapes and living every day to the fullest. Bacchus is the essence and enjoyment of the food and fruits of the earth. The meal is the center of Italian culture. With its own wine room, martini bar, indoor garden and bocce court on the patio, Bacco is truly a cut above the rest when it comes to authentic Italian dining. A large choice of family-style dishes allows everyone to share their selections, creating fun and the warmth of dining in the manner of the Italian family table. Benvenuto!
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Bad service, rude manager and cold food”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is the second time I came here for lunch on a Saturday. I thought the first time was just a bad server, so I decided to come back again since we love the Bacco Bistro in Doylestown. The one in North Wales is a joke compared to Doylestown. The North Wales place has the most slow, rude and "I don't give a Sh**" attitude of servers I have ever seen. The manager Josephine is just a bad as she said to us "We get good reviews so come back again and try you must have just had a bad experience" Really Josephine??? After waiting for about 20 mins for our drinks which were three waters and one glass of wine, we saw two other tables get up and walk out because no one came over to them! We waited another 40 mins for cold food and a botched order and there were only three other tables occupied in the place so they were not busy at all. This place is horrible. Don't waste your money on rude service and cold food. Go to Doylestown! The food and staff are fantastic, Bacco North Wales should not be associated with Bacco Doylestown, not in the same league. Will never go back to North Wales! How's that for a review Josephine?!?! Maybe when you start losing more customers you'll give a sh** on how you and your staff treat customers.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lisa b B

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Place”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place servers a very tasty Italian dishes at the very reasonable prices. Need to make reservations, since e it is always full on the weekends.

Visited February 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“great pizza”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

had a reunion with friends and the staff was wonderful taking our pictures for us as well as service for our food and drinks. Pizza there is delicious!

• Visited July 2013
Bucks County, Pennsylvania
“Good food which is reasonably priced but very noisy”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had dinner last night. The food is very good. It is a very nicely decorated casual restaurant. I was disappointed because as we were enjoying our dinner, a party of about 20 came in. Tables were moved very loudly and patrons at another table had to move to accommodate the arrangement. Tables were left out of order. It was just a lot of commotion and I think it could have been done with more courtesy to the rest of us. This review has no reflection on the large party who were not at all noisy. If I go back, I now know to sit outside or ask to sit in another more quiet section.

• Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Will NEVER go back! 2 hours to get food! RUDE GM!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Was there tonight, 7-27-13 with my wife and my 2 nephews and niece, all under 10. The waiter was attentive mostly and brought our bread and drinks right away. I had the soup, I was the only one who had an app and everything seemed fine. After a few minutes we started wondering when we would be getting our entrees. Our waiter then came over and said that it was going to be a few minutes for our food. About every 15 minutes our waiter would come back and apologize and say that it would just be a few more minutes. After an hour my niece fell asleep. I was lucky enough to have my nephews behave themselves. After an hour and 15 minutes I told the waiter that if our food was not out in 5 minutes, we were leaving. I also told him that we should in no way be expected to pay for this. We gave him 10 and magically our food appeared. The food was actually quite good until my wife spotted a wad of plastic in her broccoli rabe. We showed it to the waiter and he apologized completely. He said that he would make it up to us with some chocolate cake. We asked instead just for the bill. My niece was asleep and 1 nephew couldnt keep his eyes open. He boxed up our food and said he would make the cake to go. We laughed when we opened up the box and it was a TINY sliver of cake. For 5 people!!! HAHA. Yeah, that will make it up! We then got our bill. There was nothing taken off our bill , not even the broccoli rabe! I told him the broccoli should come off and he said absolutely. We then got our new bill. It was $121.00. I told him that we should have had a huge discount and we were very unhappy and not going to come back. The GM then came over as we were trying to wake up our niece. She said that WE should have said something before we paid and now she couldnt do anything. Which is completely untrue. She could have easy refunded us right onto our credit card. I said, thats ok, we arent coming back. She said, please let me offer you something. I said fine. She asked me how much our bill was. She then came back in a minute with a gift card for 25 dollars and thought she was handing me gold. I told her that doesnt even begin to cover the problem. We should have gotten 25 for 1 of the problems we had, but for both it should have been half off. She then argued with me, THE CUSTOMER, that this was fair and that she could not give me more. I said again, thats fine I wont be coming back. She then said, thats fine, I cant do anything more for you. I thought it was strange that the GM would be OK with losing customers. I tried to end the conversation and she said she would get the owner if I wanted. I told her I just wanted to leave and not to. On our way out, as Im carrying my niece, the owner stops me. I tell him I just want to leave and Im never coming back. He proceeded to tell me that the kitchen was awful tonight and he took responsibility. I again said thats fine, I just want to leave and never come back. He tried to talk to me more and then said "We f&$#%ed up", which was super classy while Im holding my niece. He said that the next time I came in, to ask for him and he would take care of me. HOW ABOUT TAKING CARE OF ME NOW! Why would I want to come back after being treated so poorly. I told him that they should have stepped up a lot more. He didnt agree or disagree, just changed the subject. I will NEVER go back. I will be telling many and I mean MANY of the problems and how I was treated. I have the luxury of influencing a lot of decisions of big parties who will now be going elsewhere. Their loss, I hope they are happy. 25 dollars could have saved them A LOT of money.

• Visited July 2013