“Good food, but expensive”
Review of Bacco Restaurant

Bacco Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacco Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 86 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Route 63 (Welsh Road)
Description: Welcome to Bacco, a Neapolitan family trattoria specializing in homemade Italian dishes and wines. The name Bacco is Italian for "Bacchus", the mythological god of "good times" who taught mortals the celebration of the grapes and living every day to the fullest. Bacchus is the essence and enjoyment of the food and fruits of the earth. The meal is the center of Italian culture. With its own wine room, martini bar, indoor garden and bocce court on the patio, Bacco is truly a cut above the rest when it comes to authentic Italian dining. A large choice of family-style dishes allows everyone to share their selections, creating fun and the warmth of dining in the manner of the Italian family table. Benvenuto!
Reviewed November 22, 2012

There is a take out pizza side and a dine in side. We did the dine in. Outside it looks like an average place, but it is gorgeous inside. Food was very good, but it was also very expensive. Would be great for a romantic date. We though it was just a pizza place and felt both under dressed and out of place on our first visit.

There are newer reviews for Bacco Restaurant

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We love this restaurant. The food is delicious, and the service is great. When my parents were visiting, we took them to Bacco. My parents said, "This is the best Italian food we've ever eaten."

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We had dinner tonight celebrating our anniversary. Food is always very good and the servings are generous. Unfortunately our table was placed right in the main walking path to the back room. Initially there was no one at the table next to ours but still every time a waiter or table help came by they ran into the chair immediately behind my wife or inadvertently jostled her. Finally I pushed the chair out of the way and mentioned my concern to our waiter, who blew me off. Once the adjacent table was seated I am sure we were not within code as staff continued to try and get through. On top of that, our waiter just seemed as if he had been having a very bad day. This was disappointing, our experience with Bacco has been much better in the past. Food was still terrific, which was the saving grace.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Last week we had our son's rehearsal dinner there, and we couldn't have been happier, with the food, the service, the manager (Josephine) or the price. There was nothing that was too much trouble, and the waiters were extremely pleasant and efficient, despite the heavy volume of customers that evening. I would definitely recommend this place, and we intend on going back again, even though it's about 30 miles from our house in Gilbertsville,Pa.

1  Thank douglas k
Reviewed July 28, 2012

First time there and had a great experience. I wish I remembered our waiters name, he was so nice! Our food was great! Awesome lamb chops and eggplant parm!

1  Thank PAdee

Been to Bacco Restaurant? Share your experiences!