“Great, consistent food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We took a close friend out for holiday celebration/dinner on 27 December. Walked in and were immediately seated (Friday night)! We are familiar with Bonefish and have always enjoyed the atmosphere, menu, service and clientele. Although this was not our "local" Bonefish, the North Wales lived-up to the quality standards to which we are accustomed. We ordered menu items with which we were familiar. We recommend the Bang-Bang Shrimp, Ahi Tuna Entre and....anything on the menu. The only critique I would offer to this location would be to tailor the draft beers to the quality level of the menu fare....draft Bud Lite (or Miller Lite) is NOT a beer, it's a beverage - at best. Serve that stuff in bottles. We enjoy Bonefish and North Wales Bonefish is very good!

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We stopped in here on a Sunday night and we were surprised to be able walk right in and be immediately seated at a table. I don't know if it was the luck of the draw but I didn't see the normal wait to get in the front door on this night. On our first trip to this location we were treated to good food and good service. I just love the bang bang shrimp and was not disappointed. The service was good and the food was delivered promptly. I highly recommend this restaurant and will eat here again on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Hubby and I stopped in for an early happy hour on a week night. We beat the busy crowd which was a pleasure! This restaurant can get crazy busy. I chose a glass of house Cabernet from the $3 list...a California wine and it was a nice pour and a very nice wine. I also had the happy hour special of bang bang chicken $5. Hubby enjoyed his happy hour mixed drink and his fish and chips were delicious. The best part about the happy hour is you can sit any place in the restaurant. I like that because most restaurants limit to the bar area only. We did sit at the bar this time and our bar tender was delightful. I like the atmosphere in Bonefish...nice warm colors and modern feel. I am glad to have a Bonefish so close to home and we will be regulars.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We were a party of 9 who needed to eat after a long evening. We arrived just before 9:00 p.m. and they set a table for us. The wait staff was friendly, not pushy and allowed us to make our choices without bothering us. The food was prepared well and everyone seemed to enjoy the meal. The kids had chicken tenders with fries, I had the fish tacos, another had Filet with crabcake and the bill totaled just under $18.00 per person with an 18% gratuity included. A nice meal with family, and I would reccommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

First for me is how clean is the place and how is the service. Five stars on both! The waitress with the warm, broad and sincere smile even laughed at my dumb jokes like she really found me funny. She apparently has faking sincere to a science which is a very good thing in this business!

The food is very good, the service is what is should be (which these days is saying a lot) and the prices are reasonable for what is being served and the level of service provided (figure $25pp +).

In short: Make reservations, go, enjoy. You will not be disappointed.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!