“Outstanding! Really... Out standing waiting for a table.”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Wales, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding! Really... Out standing waiting for a table.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

First for me is how clean is the place and how is the service. Five stars on both! The waitress with the warm, broad and sincere smile even laughed at my dumb jokes like she really found me funny. She apparently has faking sincere to a science which is a very good thing in this business!

The food is very good, the service is what is should be (which these days is saying a lot) and the prices are reasonable for what is being served and the level of service provided (figure $25pp +).

In short: Make reservations, go, enjoy. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

Blue Bell
“A busy place to get a good meal but not if you are looking for a romantic dinner or quiet conversation.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

I called for reservations for 6:30 on Saturday afternoon at 3:00 and was given the choice of 6 or 7.
We arrived right at 6 and were seated immediately. I was surprised, as there were lines inside and out with dozens of people holding pagers. Bonefish only opened 2 months ago but if you want to get in without too long of a wait, make sure to have reservations.

Emily, our waitress came over in short notice to answer any questions and take drink orders.
After drinks were served we were given warm fresh bread with a pesto dipping oil, which was very nicely flavored. After ordering, we realized it was taking a bit long. Another loaf of bread and oil was set down and Emily said the kitchen was backed up, and would we like a complimentary salad or appetizer. C asked for a Caeser salad and after the four of us went through that, Emily brought out 2 more. Not more than a few moments later our meals arrived at 7:00, 45 minutes from placing our orders and only an hour after arriving. Not really so bad, and comped salads too.

I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass with a sweet sour Asian sauce on the side. This tender, moist fish was grilled very well and the mild thick flaky fish melted in my mouth. Served with zucchini, the vegetable of the day, and a side, I chose the Au Gratin potatoes. Both were very good.

My partner ordered the Dynamite King Salmon which is a grilled filet, topped with lump crab meat, spinach and mushrooms. It was served with Asian vegetables and Jasmine rice. I tasted her fish, which had the same sauce as my sea bass, and declared it fine. The rice had no real flavor though, and the Asian vegetables were really more like a broccoli medley.

Our friend had the Fresh Day Boat Scallops which were seared and served on a bed of corn with jalapenos, bacon, and cheese. The scallops were excellent but when I tried the corn I was unable to taste anything else for a while as it was so hot and spicy. I feel this is a poor menu choice to serve with scallops that have a more delicate taste. I would definitely have the scallops in the future but not with the corn.
A nice restaurant, with lots of servers and a bustling atmosphere. This is not the place for a romantic dinner or quiet conversation. What you get is a well prepared meal and courteous service.

• Visited July 2013
Ambler, Pennsylvania, United States
“Ick”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Busy, crowded, mediocre food. Mediocre service (really -- no silverware or napkins with drinks or food?) Will not go back. Wish the Friendly's was still there!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Nancy B
Telford, Pennsylvania
“They treat you like you are in a hurry”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Went to dinner last evening at the Bonefish. Banging bang bang shrimp; great martinis and grilled seafood. Only problem was is that we were so rushed. We hadn't finished our entrees when the server was pushing us to order desert. Overall great food, clean restaurant but I like to be able to relax and catch up with friends while out on a Friday night. Unfortunately, this was difficult :-)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank worktotravel1161
Lambertville, New Jersey
“Amazing!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Great and friendly service, they cleared all my questions. Clean restaurant, nice atmosphere and food was so good!!

Visited June 2013