“Awesome!”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in North Wales
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Awesome!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

So we had to check in because we were out of power for 5 days.

This place is a home away from home.
Staff was super. Everette at check-in was great
The hotel is brand new. Kitchen is nicer than my kitchen at home.
Great pool. Pet Friendly.
Wish the courtyard wasn't covered in snow or I would have barbecued out there.

Thank you Staybridge Suites for going above and beyond to build such a wonderful facility. Its absolutely gorgeous.

Room Tip: If you have a dog, ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 27, 2014

I was there for a family get together , had a wonderful time , the rooms were clean , the kitchen area was stocked , looking forward to returning there in summer , the staff was great Mary (the Manager ) , Everette was great at check in , the laundry room is free , the 2 minor problems I noticed was at breakfast , the orange juice was watery , and you need plenty of non stick spray for the waffle iron other then that , I'm telling you great Hotel , staff , rooms

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Eatonton, Georgia
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've stayed in Staybridge Suites before and preferred Marriott's Residence Inns. However, after trying Staybridge again, I was pleasantly surprised. At least this location. It's new and modern and nicely equipped. The fitness center was nice too. I especially loved the water pressure and shower massage. Lots of hot water too. My only complaint was my upstairs neighbors who had a couple of kids who ran and jumped and dragged and banged for hours and into the night. They woke me up several times. When I complained and they were called, they settled down for a little while and then start up again. The 2nd night, I couldn't stand it and was offered to change rooms. This made me mad as I was not the one disturbing anyone! I told the clerk that they should be made to move and if I had to, I was checking out, which I did the next morning.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed November 30, 2013

I was skeptical about the very high scores and great reviews before I stayed here. I am not anymore and thoroughly recommend this new, clean and well equipped suites with cheerful and helpful employees.

It will be my preferred stay in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
New York City, New York
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Better for a single weekday biz traveller than a family. No towel racks in the bathroom. On weekends there is no room cleaning and the decent breakfast has paper plates (china on weekdays). Also the toilet flushing at night sounded like a jetplane and woke us -- they said it was due to water pressure issues. And noisy early morning construction nearby

• Stayed November 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear Nycjem,
Thank you so much for leaving a review of the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville! I do apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience while staying with us. As a brand standard we do not provide housecleaning services on the weekends. However, you can certainly request a light touch up. I apologize if this was not made clear upon check in. This is designed to provide our guests with the value, privacy and flexibility they desire. Also, it helps to decrease our impact on the environment by helping conserve natural resources. Additionally, on occasion we do put out paper plates and plastic utensils during breakfast on the weekends. This is so the breakfast host can focus more on maintaining and restocking the hot food, rather than washing dishes. I cannot apologize enough for these inconveniences, and encourage you to always speak to a manager before departing, so that we may correct any issues you experienced. It is our job to ensure that you leave happy. We appreciate your honest feedback, and hope that you’ll give us another opportunity to earn your business.

Warm regards,
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

I could go on and on, but the short of it is that this hotel and staff were perfect while we stayed for work and pleasure. The location is ideal for food, shopping, getting around that area, and making the trip pleasant. Everything is within an easy drive. The hotel is located off the main road with restaurants right off the parking lot, so walking is possible. In the hotel, the staff is excellent and very friendly ensuring all aspects of our stay were as we liked. Overall, they are one of the best staff in the industry. The hotel is very clean and the lobby is very comfortable and nice to relax in. I will be back at this hotel anytime I am in the area.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear Mike H,
Thank you so much for leaving us this remarkable review of the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville. It gives me a great sense of pride to hear that you had such a positive experience. We appreciate your kind words about our team. To say we are one of the best in the industry is quite a compliment! Our hotel is very proud of its level of service, standards and quality of its product, and we strive to maintain a clean and welcoming environment. I am very pleased to hear that you experienced all of the above! We are truly grateful for your loyalty and look forward to your return visit!

Warmest regards,
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Great location! Hotel is new with great suites that have full kitchens in them!
Dining area in hotel is spacious and morning breakfast is very good.
Fitness center is good, but lacks a free weights area.
If you are staying for less than 7 nights, they do minimal housekeeping daily, not full service cleaning. This is partly why they can offer their suites at an amazing price though.
I will be staying here every time I visit this area in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Fadi J,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review of the Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville hotel!
We truly appreciate all the feedback you’ve provided, and I am happy to inform you that you will see free weights in all the Staybridge fitness centers within a year! As for the housekeeping services, yes, we do provide a light touch service daily, with a full clean every 7 days. This is designed to provide our guests with the value, privacy and flexibility they desire. We also follow this daily structure to decrease our impact on the environment by helping conserve natural resources. I am so happy to hear that you’ll be returning to our hotel the next time you’re in the area. We appreciate the loyalty and look forward to seeing you again!

Warmest regards,
Homewood Suites Lansdale
Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville
Homewood Suites by Hilton Doylestown
Courtyard Philadelphia Montgomeryville

Been to Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville? Share your experiences!