Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville
$107
Hampton.com
$99
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Staybridge Suites Montgomeryville(North Wales)(Great Value!)
$132
Joseph Ambler Inn(North Wales)
$150
$125
$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$99
Travelocity
All reviewsolive gardenwhole foodsfront desk staffstaff runningtwo bedroom suitethe hotel is cleanwafflesgas grilleasy accessfull kitchenfresh fruitgreat place to staywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastkitchenettephillycereal
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Stayed here for a family member wedding recently. In four days, our room was changed three times. It was unpleasant and stressful considering the special event we were attending nearby. That last room we were put in was was acceptable, but we were down-graded from the room type we had reserved several months earlier. The breakfast buffet was hot & cold standard fare and there was always plenty of fresh coffee,tea and fruited iced water available in the lobby area. The location is near shopping and restaurants which are convenient. The front desk staff was not consistent from one employee to another, as if they were unaware of what each other was doing or had done, and did not work well as a team. There were also billing mix-ups that took time to work out manually during check-out. Just a note, we had the best burgers ever next door at "Uno Chicago Grill". Would we stay here again? No.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Albert Z, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Residence Inn by Marriott in Montgomeryville and bringing our misscommunication issue to our attention. Please know we have been working hard to ensure that our team communicates accordingly.

Please contact me, Jessica Meehan, direclty at 267.468.0111 and I will be happy to further assist you.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed here for one night with a baby while visiting a friend nearby and getting away for the weekend. The stay was decent and familiar, but the hotel was not one of my favorite Residence Inns. The staff wasn't unfriendly, but they weren't out-of-their-way friendly either. When I dropped off my key on my way out, the manager simply looked at me from behind the counter. When I pointed out a very large spider on the lobby floor, the front desk attendant didn't seem shocked and made no response other than an awkward smile. The hotel didn't seem the absolute cleanest, either. I could tell that our room was cleaned beforehand, but I'm not sure if the carpet was vacuumed or if the kitchenette floor was mopped. While I was having breakfast with my baby, I observed the same manager and a breakfast attendant opening cabinets along the buffet line to get jellies, etc...and I saw visible crumbs along the inside bottom of the cabinets. It ruined my appetite. We also saw the same manager scold a child sitting in the breakfast area for something...seemed like she was flipping the tv channels or sitting at the table too long when others were waiting for tables. I heard him say something about it being busy. I'm not sure, but he was loud and not the kindest. Other than these observations, the hotel did meet our needs, especially with a baby. The pack-n-play was perfect, as was having a refrigerator and freezer.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank StickerShock
Albert Z, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your concerns and have addressed those issues with our Staff. We are certainly glad you have stayed at the Residence Inn by Marriott in Montgomeryville PA and hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in the Montgomeryville area!

The Residence Inn by Marriott Montgomeryville Team

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Booked this with a friend to attend an event for our children. We had four children with us. It was a good set up, 2 bedrooms each with it's own bathroom and kitchen/living area. Each room had a TV. Beds were comfortable, rooms were clean. Bathrooms were regular. Staff was friendly. Breakfast, except for the hot food (powdered eggs, packaged gravy), was good. Kids liked the pool, too bad the hot tub was closed. We would stay again if we needed the space, but I would try something else if I needed a regular room. I'm partial to Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Albert Z, Manager at Residence Inn Philadelphia Montgomeryville, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our Residence Inn by Marriott. We are very excited you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Clean room and nice lobby area. Breakfast selections were better than average for this chain. Oatmeal was ready not instant, walnuts, raisins, blueberries available for oatmeal. Hot scrambled eggs plus all the standard stuff yogurt and waffles etc. Even though the room was clean there were ants in the kitchen. The bathroom floor had a lot of long black hair on it - not mine! The faucet in bath had a leak. I reported the issues to the front desk upon checkout but we only were there one night so I didn't see the corrections.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

We have taken the time to train our housekepping staff on the importance of the cleanliness of our rooms. We hope that you will stay with us next time you're in the Montgomeryville area!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The hotel was just OK. Not up to Marriott standards. We loved having 2 bedrooms since we were a family of 4. The breakfast was good for us but there wasn't a big selection. The rooms definitely need updating. Beds were comfy but living room needs some work.

Room Tip: The space outweighed the living room being comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

We have upgraded our TVs in the living area and made some cosmetic changes in our lobby. We hope that you will stay with us next time you're in the Montgomeryville area!