“Great place. Has a west coast feel to it...”

Prism Brewing Company
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I really like and appreciate this whole operation. It's great to have a brewpub close to home that has a feel to it that's like something you would see in CA or OR. It's kind of a "grass roots" kinda place. Go in the back door. I love it. You get great service, craft beer, and no BS. I am really pulling for these guys to succeed. I like the whole vibe. They make ambitious beers and they serve them well. Some of the craft beers were a bit overpowering, but at least I got something I would never get somewhere else. Overall I wish they had a full-blown brewpub with a menu, but I understand that's expensive and takes time and resources. The double IPA is fantastic.

Definitely check this place out if you are into craft beer and a unique atmosphere. This is not your ordinary hangout and it's a very cool experience overall. Jack the bartender will take good care of you, unlike most of the bartenders in this vicinity. Anyone that takes the time to learn every patrons name is a major step up in this area, and it's highly appreciated. Try all the beer they have to offer - it's worth the trip. Good luck guys and keep up the awesome brewing! Love the Buck Hunter Pro and pinball machine BTW.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Love Prism for the wonderful selection of locally crafted beers & awesome staff! Highly recommend the Shady Blonde in the summer & Red Zone for winter, of course with the sugar rim! Best part is you can try before you buy so go now & find your faves:-)

1  Thank Prlove79
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I can't say enough good stuff about this place. I go to Prism as often as I can. I bring friends or fly solo. The atmosphere is very Cheersish, especially if Jack is working. He takes the time to memorize all the patrons names. His laid back and jovial personality is contagious. Suddenly you find yourself in great conversations with total strangers. It's that kind of place. I'd never know it existed if I hadn't been scoping out a brewfest which listed the North Wales brewery as a participant. I grabbed my keys and immediately went to see for myself. The turn onto Dickerson is easily missed, even looking like the road can't possibly go on, but it does. Then as you're round your way to the back of what appears to be an abandoned warehouse, you're probably second guessing your judgement. Yet, press on. You'll see a row of cars and ramp welcoming you to spectacular brews like Shady Blonde, Felony IPA and Red Zone.
They've also started a respectable schedule of events: movie Monday, Authentically gifted local musicians, etc.. North Wales is lucky to have an establishment like this one. Go now. Go often.

2  Thank Kidd1983