“Very Good”

Pho and More
Ranked #15 of 89 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I went here with my wife and son. I was not happy about going here at all. I wanted to eat anywhere else but there. I got their #C6, grilled chicken and fried rice in some sort of a shell. It was really really good. I was stuffed. They did not gyp us on quantity either. I would eat there again easily. And the service was as good as anyone would expect.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a neighborhood haunt. The Pho is very good, but some of the other meals such as the Pad Thai and the mango chicken were bland. The spring rolls were quite tasty. The Satay was bland.

The restaurant is family friendly but not noisy. Service was very good. Prices are reasonable and since it is a BYOB the wine selection was perfect.

We will return to try some of the other dishes.

In short a good meal at a good price, but you might want something more for a Friday or Saturday night.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Good food at reasonable prices with prompt service in a family friendly setting.
Wide variety of choices on the menu.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

This is a great family place. The food is fresh and flavorful. They are willing to accomodate requests (I wanted some vegetables in the soup and they were willing to add some).The portions are plenty large, especially at lunch time.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here for Pho on Saturday afternoon. It was exactly what I expected and very good. I definitely look forward to going back. I found the Pho to be very similar to Saigon on Main in Lansdale. Overall I think I prefer Pho and More, only because I get freaked out by the sirachi bottles at Saigon on Main, since I think they refill them (and they seem dirty). Great Pho at a great price!

I also love that Pho and More has kids portions of pho!