“Just what I expected”

Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“Just what I expected”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We went here for Pho on Saturday afternoon. It was exactly what I expected and very good. I definitely look forward to going back. I found the Pho to be very similar to Saigon on Main in Lansdale. Overall I think I prefer Pho and More, only because I get freaked out by the sirachi bottles at Saigon on Main, since I think they refill them (and they seem dirty). Great Pho at a great price!

I also love that Pho and More has kids portions of pho!

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Good family thai/vietnamese restaurant”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

A nice little restaurant, unassuming in décor. Service was a tad slow. The food was very good and plentiful and quite reasonably priced. Avoid the "fruit" smoothies -- I think they are fruit-flavored and have no fruit since they were even too sweet for my teenage daughter. Thai iced tea was great. Noodle dishes are huge and can take home leftovers for a second meal.

• Visited September 2013
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Another great vietnamese restaurant!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went here for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon with my niece and nephew. We were greeted immediately with a very courteous host, who seated us with a smile. My niece ordered chicken pho and my nephew ordered the steak pho with an order of spring rolls. I decided to try the Chicken Bun. The server was quite helpful with our ordering and helped us with our choices. Food came quickly in big bowls and very generous portions. Everything was delicious and fresh and there was enough leftover for a second meal. Great flavors, quick and courteous service and reasonable prices- came to about 10 dollars/person. Will definitely visit again!!!

• Visited May 2013
Pennsylvania
“Best pho in the area!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you like pho, you must try this place. The broth is incredibly delicious, the portions are generous, the prices are cheap, the staff is attentive & the restaurant is clean. The apps, like the beef satay, and the drinks, like the bubble tea, are also great. I've had pho at other places in the Philly burbs & this is by far the best.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank AnonE-Mous
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Pho (and more Vietnamese food) in the Philadelphia Area”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is the Pho restaurant you start thinking about returning to just after you leave. The full flavored and rich broth is perfectly spiced and piping hot when served within a few minutes of placing your order. The staff is always friendly even on the busiest days.

My wife and I have been to this restaurant 5 times in the past month or so since finding it on a trip to a nearby store and have even used the broth as the base broth for beef fondue for a fondue party @ our house recently (everyone loved the concept and so easy).

A must visit when you're in the area is the World Market in the shopping center next door. Unbelievable selections of produce, fresh fish, meats as well as specialty Asian, Indian and Hispanic products. Puts you right in the mood for delicious nearby pho!

Not only is the pho top notch but the rest of the menu doesn't disappoint either and quite honestly, offers some of the best dishes from Vietnam and Thailand.

Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MD Sr

Been to Pho and More? Share your experiences!