“Another great vietnamese restaurant!!”
Review of Pho and More

Pho and More
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in North Wales
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Another great vietnamese restaurant!!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went here for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon with my niece and nephew. We were greeted immediately with a very courteous host, who seated us with a smile. My niece ordered chicken pho and my nephew ordered the steak pho with an order of spring rolls. I decided to try the Chicken Bun. The server was quite helpful with our ordering and helped us with our choices. Food came quickly in big bowls and very generous portions. Everything was delicious and fresh and there was enough leftover for a second meal. Great flavors, quick and courteous service and reasonable prices- came to about 10 dollars/person. Will definitely visit again!!!

• Visited May 2013

Pennsylvania
“Best pho in the area!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

If you like pho, you must try this place. The broth is incredibly delicious, the portions are generous, the prices are cheap, the staff is attentive & the restaurant is clean. The apps, like the beef satay, and the drinks, like the bubble tea, are also great. I've had pho at other places in the Philly burbs & this is by far the best.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank AnonE-Mous
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Pho (and more Vietnamese food) in the Philadelphia Area”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is the Pho restaurant you start thinking about returning to just after you leave. The full flavored and rich broth is perfectly spiced and piping hot when served within a few minutes of placing your order. The staff is always friendly even on the busiest days.

My wife and I have been to this restaurant 5 times in the past month or so since finding it on a trip to a nearby store and have even used the broth as the base broth for beef fondue for a fondue party @ our house recently (everyone loved the concept and so easy).

A must visit when you're in the area is the World Market in the shopping center next door. Unbelievable selections of produce, fresh fish, meats as well as specialty Asian, Indian and Hispanic products. Puts you right in the mood for delicious nearby pho!

Not only is the pho top notch but the rest of the menu doesn't disappoint either and quite honestly, offers some of the best dishes from Vietnam and Thailand.

Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank MD Sr
Philadelphia
“Its like being in Vietnam”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I ran across this place when I was on a lunch break from my office and it is great. I travel to Vietnam often and I swear the food is just like being in the country.
The Pho has a slight ginger taste and the broth is outstanding. The Sugar cane shrimp is great and the summer roles are the best I have ever had in the USA.
I recommend this place to anyone in the area who like Vietnamise food. Also the pork is marinated and seasoned perfectly.
I have NEVER tried andy of the Thai dishes on the menu, so I am not sure how they are.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank jwumfs
pennsylvania
“One of the best Pho I've had.”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We ordered Cha-gio (Vietnamese spring roll) and even my 4 year old loved it. The papaya salad was good. Their mi xao don thap cam (Vietnamese bird nest) was delicious and not greasy.
The pho tai, nam, gau, gan was amazing. The soup base was so flavorful-better than the Pho in Chinatown and on Washington St in Philadelphia!

I'll definitely be coming back. I did not expect that North Wales would have such authentic Vietnamese cuisine.

1 Thank jh8

Been to Pho and More? Share your experiences!