“Great Mcdonalds”

Big Mac Museum Restaurant
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Always clean. Always inviting. I would rather drive 5 miles out of my way to go to this McDonalds just because its that much better than any other one I have been in.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very nice clean play area with lots of McDonalds/Big Mac memoribelia. We stopped here and got drinks while the kids played in a very nice playplace. Worth a stop but not a complete detour.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Nice area to eat inside. Same food as any McDonalds. Service was fast and easy access to main highway.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

One of the places my daughter wanted to visit when we moved to Pittsburgh. It was a little bit of a drive for us from where we are (and for a McDonald's?!) but honestly, I loved it! The Big Mac is, of course, the big draw, but the other displays are very interesting!

Reviewed September 13, 2012

This is a nice Mc.D's. It has alot of interesting things relating to Big Mac&McD's coming up thru the years. It has a playplace which is handy since its off the turnpike&gives kids a chance to blow off some pent up energy (you know what I mean folks lol).

Worth a stop&look, but don't think this is the Smithsonian Museum for Big Mac...It's a restaurant after all.