“Mussels in lemon butter sauce with De Lallo like bread”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Brick House tap and grill
Reviewed November 29, 2013

If it is your first time go to the bar (excellent horseshoe bar with a variety of 20 micro beers) and order the mussels. I have been to the Brick House 10 times since it opened. My favorite dish is the mussels with the excellent (almost De Lallo) toasted bread. The mussels are fresh and all are open. Many restaurants don't even check to see if the mussels are open. Their pizza whether Napolitano or Sicilian is excellent. This is a great new choice for the people of North Huntingdon, as you will notice from the number of cars in the parking lot. Don't be discouraged from the number of cars in the lot, since there are two rooms plus the bar for seating. Lots of room. The waitresses are new and very pleasant, and the new male bartenders are efficient and attentive.

1  Thank PittsburghPhil70

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Ate there with my family spending over $100 for sub mediocre food. Nothing was good or appetizing or unique. Never again.

2  Thank laceylouise
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I've eaten at this place twice. The first time was for happy hour. The beer was half off and they had specially priced appetizers. The only problem was that the check was messed up. We pointed it out to our waitress and she left for 10 minutes and came back and actually gave us too much of a discount. Not sure what's so difficult about taking half off the beer and charging us the special appetizer prices. I had the wings which were really good, garlic buffalo i think.

The second time was for dinner with my girlfriend on a Saturday night. It was busy but we got seated right away. We each had paninis. I had the Italian which was good and my girlfriend had the Greek panini which she liked but didn't love. The negative was the service. I waited 10 minutes for a refill on my beer and my girlfriend didn't even get a refill on her wine. Also I do feel that most of the food is overpriced a little.

This place is new and very close to my house so I will definitely be going here again. I want to try the pizza and some of the pasta dishes and I'm hoping that the service problems will work themselves out over time.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I dont know how the others could not rate this new cool restaurant better. The food.....so much better than Pizza & Gyro. Amazing food & prices are not bad & very reasonable. Their Happy Hour is the bomb!!!!!! 1/2 of beers & liquer specials. I say try it!!!!!!!

1  Thank Maubele8
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We took our 2 year old granddaughter on a Monday since it should be a slow night.. First they could not decide who was waiting on us since the waitress that was going to got sent home since it was slow. She was also to handle a large reservation that was due in shortly. We finally got seated without being asked for our drinks. When they returned we had no wine list. She dropped the wine list and abruptly walked away. She never returned!! Another waitress then came and asked if we had been waited on. We informed her of what was going on and then had to go get clearance on taking our table. I am ready to leave!! She finally took our drink orders and we said take our dinner too. Dinner came for my wife and I but nothing for our granddaughter. That took another ten minutes to bring her chicken tenders. Our dinners were okay. We did each want another wine but were not approached until we were done. They did comp our granddaughters meal without us asking. I might go back to the bar and eat a sandwich or order a pizza.That is clearly what this place is capable of.