All reviews pa turnpike fire pit great hotel family wedding complimentary breakfast would stay again front desk staff beds were comfortable king suite staff was very friendly and helpful breakfast area up to date recommend this hotel easy access short drive fresh fruit stayed one night
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have stayed here a few different times when visiting the Lamp Theater for concerts. Front desk staff has always been friendly and welcoming. Rooms are always very clean and comfortable and our recent last minute change of room type was able to be accommodated with no problem. We always request the top floor to keep thoughtless visitors from making any noise above us.We enjoyed the newly added breakfast smoothies also

Room tip: We prefer top floor to keep out any upstairs noise from thoughless guests
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have come to count on the The We appreciate the quality of staying at Hampton Inn’s. We affectionately called Camp Hampton. We recommend it to those who like to have a clean and quality time with few worries when they travel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel because of a family wedding. It was wonderful! Friendly staff. Nice breakfast, clean rooms, and very convenient. We rented the meeting room for our rehearsal dinner, kept it the next day for use before and after the wedding. I would recommend this hotel and will definitely stay again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ShelbyBazella, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to provide our hotel with the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay with us! We are very happy to hear you were pleased with your stay. I will be sure to share your positive feedback with the team members! we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2019

All staff were friendly and helpful. Complimentary breakfast buffet was great and they offer complimentary to-go breakfast as well if you are running late! Hotel is tastefully decorated in a modest way like any Hampton Inn. It is very clean. Easy access to PA turnpike and Rt 30.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind words. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us and we hope to have you stay again soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2019

My stay at the Hampton in was necessitated by a funeral in Greensburg, PA. I grew up in the area many years ago. I chose the hotel for their reputation. I was not disappointed. They were very full but accommodated all my requests with a smile and I got a great night sleep each night I stayed. The room was immaculately clean and the front Raffles were really nice. They apologized for the noise of all the wedding guests coming back from the weddings but I told them I heard nothing but the soothing hum of the A/C. A great place to stay!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ShelbyBazella, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites North Huntingdon-Irwin, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Hello,

I am happy to hear we were able to give you a little bit relaxation during a difficult time.