“Awesome Food Big Portions!!”

Johnny B's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in North East
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Poland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Food Big Portions!!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

So glad we stopped by it was a block from the center of town so easy walking distance from the shops. Went wine tasting and then came here to see most of the local favorites by the glass or bottle. The service was fantastic and the place was cozy! We went to Freeport the night before and we were highly disapointed and misinformed about what the best place to eat in town was! We had to find it on our own here! But we will highly recommend this to anyone. They also had breakfast which we came back the next morning for which was delicious, ridiculously fast, and cheap. The servoce was great and personable. Wish i had one of these in my hometown! P.S Try the soups they are DELICOUS!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Mary K

Erie, Pennsylvania
“Loooove it.”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

We received great service and awesome food. I will be back. And... Unlike a former reviewer, I am definitely a bigger fan of johnny b's than freeport. I used to love freeport until their prices went up and the happiness of their employees went way down. Ruuuude. You won't find a rude waitress at johnny b's. Highly recommend!

gensac
“Wonderful”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

We visited here in October with family and had a lovely time. The food was superb and the service excellent. The desserts are to die for.

• Visited October 2011
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not as good as Freeport”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Poor slow service, dark and dreary atmosphere. I gave this restaurant a second chance to only find double the disappointment. I guess if ya have a couple hours for lunch and you don't mind spendin to much money on a low quality meal then give it a try, but I will be going to Freeport where I know the service is superb and my meal will be delicious and worth my time and money.

1 Thank Triharley
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“A nice find for a small town with very good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We went here with family one a Thursday night. It's a small restaurant on a side street just off the main street in town. It had two rooms with a combination of tables and booths and the front room had a bar in it. They advertise that all their pasta is homemade and I can certainly vouch for that. I had their special of the night which was a spinach and cheese ravioli and homemade pesto sauce. They told me the pesto is strong when I ordered it as a lot of people don't care for that. Well it was the best ravioli and pesto sauce I have had. I was blown away and just loved it. The portion size was huge and I gave the rest to my cousin to have the next day as we would be leaving. My husband had a different type of ravioli with a red meat sauce and my cousin and wife had spaghetti and meat sauce. The bread they serve is delicious and was nice and warm. Their bread pudding dessert with rum sauce was beyond excellent.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Thelrose

Been to Johnny B's Restaurant? Share your experiences!