“A nice find for a small town with very good food”

Johnny B's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in North East
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
“A nice find for a small town with very good food”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We went here with family one a Thursday night. It's a small restaurant on a side street just off the main street in town. It had two rooms with a combination of tables and booths and the front room had a bar in it. They advertise that all their pasta is homemade and I can certainly vouch for that. I had their special of the night which was a spinach and cheese ravioli and homemade pesto sauce. They told me the pesto is strong when I ordered it as a lot of people don't care for that. Well it was the best ravioli and pesto sauce I have had. I was blown away and just loved it. The portion size was huge and I gave the rest to my cousin to have the next day as we would be leaving. My husband had a different type of ravioli with a red meat sauce and my cousin and wife had spaghetti and meat sauce. The bread they serve is delicious and was nice and warm. Their bread pudding dessert with rum sauce was beyond excellent.

• Visited July 2011