“Great Casual Dining. Beer pickup in the back. Used to be Capones Coronet when Mom and Dad ran it. Still great food...”
Review of Capone's

Capone's
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Norristown
Cuisines: American, Italian, Gastropub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2009

Great Casual Dining. Beer pickup in the back. Used to be Capones Coronet when Mom and Dad ran it. Still great food. Love the Reubens

Reviewed April 9, 2009

The owner has a policy of not allowing wings to be taken out. It is stated in writing on the menu.
I have eaten there weekly for 8 years and have had excellent service and meals. It is a community restaurant with excellent waitress/waiter staff.
It is a friendly place to eat good food and well made Southern Comfort Manhattans and an excellent choices of beer with a Beer Store open 365 days a year.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 23, 2008

Good Old Neighborhood RoastBeef and a Beer place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed October 16, 2008

I've eaten here for years and never had a problem until the last few months. It first started when we ordered wings one night and when we didn't eat them all and asked for a doggie bag, we were refused, the waitress who was very nice said, sorry the chef won't allow it. After we were refused, the chef came out of the kitchen and kept skulking around our table watching to see if we were taking any wings home. It was completely obnoxious. The next week we went there for food, same thing. The wait staff are very nice and helpful, but the chef is a real piece of work. So last night my husband went in to order wings to go (which we've done on several occassions), the waitress took the order, went in the back, came back and informed my husband that the chef refuses to make the wings to go and he's only making them for people who are eating there. My husband asked if they were running out of wings and the waitress said no. So as my husband is paying his bar tab the chef came out and rudely asked my husband what his deal was and was he going to eat the wings there. Of course my husband said absolutely not and that we would never be eating there again.

It's really a shame that this place lets a line cook run the restaurant. I plan on calling the manager to complain but I'm certain it will be in vain. We really enjoyed this place but the chef is so obnoxious and rude, we will never go back again and we will tell everyone we know who goes there to stop immediately!

4  Thank enr521
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Haverford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Great rotating tap list, good food and one of the best bottle shops in PA. Here's hoping they go smoke-free at some point.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook