“Good pizza” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Avon Lake, Ohio
“Good pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Pizza was very good, I thought. Cheesesteaks, eh, maybe a bit on the thin side. Service was excellent, doesn't look much like a pizza place, more like a diner but the place was pretty busy which is a good sign. They are located on Dekalb. Did not like that they used the really thin paper plates when we asked for plates. Would recommend that they either provide a better quality paper plate or use a regular plate.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mary Ann D

“Best Italian Local Cuisine & Water Ice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Not only do they have the best Cheesesteak in the area (I order Chicken Cheese with lots of fried onions). But, You can do eat in or take out with anything you buy here. You can phone your order in to pick up.
I stopped by recently for Water Ice. They make their own. And it's one of the best.
Pina Colada and Vanilla are my favorites. Why they use artificial stuff to make it, I don't know.
All water ice seems filled with junk food these days. There's tastes great and satisfies that summertime craving.
They are efficient, fast, friendly and give you a slice of local culture.
No airs here. If you eat in, don't expect stellar service. It's local, casual, kind of like a diner. It's admirable though!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Gourmasseur
Perkasie, PA
“Great Sicilian Pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one place people from Norristown make a point of stopping at when they get the chance. I happen to like their Sicilian pie.

• Visited May 2014
Seattle, Washington
“So Good!... BTW, They moved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

New & correct address:
2688 Dekalb Pike East Norriton, PA 19401 phone: (610)279-5222

The address on Trip Advisor was incorrect on 5/15/14, found this out when I arrived at the old (closed) location to pick up my pie. Fortunately my GPS had both locations.

I have been on the west coast too long!! I got the 1/2 meat lovers and 1/2 plain, and because I couldn't resist a slice of white pizza.... How I missed good pizza!! I actually enjoined the White and plain more than the meat lovers.

Give them a try if you are in town!

1 Thank Scott H
“Best Chicken Steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

When you have to have a Steak, go to this restaurant. You can eat in or take out or eat in your take out!
They have a great new location.
And always fantastic homemade water ice.
My favorite is the Vanilla.
My favorite steak is the Chicken with Extra Fried Onions. Get their sauce on the side to put over it yourself. Make it a grinder for a toasty experience!
Great comfort food.
All of their Italian food is wonderful!
On this visit, I was sick and needing comfort food. I actually think the food helped me get better faster.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gourmasseur

Been to Via Veneto Pizza? Share your experiences!