“Eve's Needs A Clean Up!”
Review of Eve's Lunch

Eve's Lunch
Ranked #13 of 143 Restaurants in Norristown
Reviewed January 30, 2013

The place was not very clean.The girl who made my sandwich had gloves on she did not take them off when she made change at the register

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Happened to be rolling through town at lunch time, and decided to check Eve's out. I went in for a Zep (having read the other reviews) but on the suggestion of the owner tried the tuna salad sandwich. I got the small and there was absolutely nothing small about it!!! Fresh tuna salad, perfectly seasoned with perfect condiments on a perfectly fresh homemade roll....never had better!! So good I ordered a cheese steak to go......it was awesome too!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

IEve's is a Norristown Icon. I don't get there as often as I 'd like to. The bread is always fresh and the food is great. I usually get a Zep and a Cheesesteak Zep. There is no other place that makes a sanwich so fresh an loaded with meat. Keep it up and I 'll keep eating there

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The zeps taste just like they did 50 years ago. There are always a lot of people going into the place and there is plenty of seating if you feel like eating in.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I remember Eve's when it was at Sandy Hill Shopping Center. I often stopped right after work for a quick dinner. They ran out of rolls many Fridays. They still make the greatest zeps ever!

Been to Eve's Lunch? Share your experiences!