“Stay Away!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Affamato's Pizza & Italian Restaurant

Affamato's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 137 Restaurants in Norristown
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Eagleville, Pennsylvania
“Stay Away!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

This place has gone straight downhill. My last order was wrong but I gave them the benefit of the doubt and didn't complain. Tonight, I used their online order system to place a simple order...large pizza, pepperoni and onion. They had it to me in 15 minutes. Open the box and no toppings...they sent a plain pizza. I called and the kid that answered the phone said that he was sorry but this was how the online system sent the order and he couldn't do anything. I asked for a manager, and instead of putting me on hold, he yelled to the manager what had happened, and I heard the manager say "he makes a mistake and he wants me to fix it? It was his mistake!" The manager then got on the phone and I had to TELL him that he needed to send the correct pizza. He said that he would send it and that I should give the wrong one back to the driver.

That was an hour ago. So now, here I sit with not just a wrong pizza, but a now ice-cold wrong pizza. They obviously are dragging their feet because I complained.

The driver got here and tried to charge me for delivery a SECOND time. When I said that I would pay for the toppings but not for a second delivery fee, he told me to "go f myself" and that this was all my fault. I asked him to leave my property and he refused.

A couple lessons....first off, the customer is always right. It isn't worth losing a loyal customer (I order at least once a week) for a couple of toppings. Also, if you are going to make a nasty comment, make sure the customer can't hear you. Finally, correct the problem. Don't punish me by making me wait an hour for the replacement because you don't like that I complained. This will be my last order from a Affamatos. It was a good 2 years but you've just not been the same lately. Looks like Kosmos up the road just earned a new customer. There is too much competition in the market to treat your customers like this. Good riddance Affamatos.

• Visited January 2014