“Always great”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I went with 3 of my friends. Some of them are picky eaters but the menu is so vast everyone really enjoyed their meals. The servers are so friendly that it is always a pleasure dining here. Bring your own tequila and they will furnish the mixers. I have been here many times and will continue to keep dining at this great Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Really enjoyed my meal and I think this is the most authentic restaurant in the area. Visited with a team, not all of whom are so daring with food, and everyone really enjoyed.

The tres leches cake I had for dessert was absolutely delicious.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I went here yesterday to try this place out after I've heard so many great reviews about it. When we pulled up there was a sign pointing to the parking lot next door. It was a little confusing thought because every single spot said it was reserved for a different store. But we parked there anyway.

The sign out front says restaurant and bar, and they have a neon corona sign along with some corona decorations inside. When she asked what I wanted to drink I said "corona light" and the waitress told me "oh no we do not serve alcohol here." Once we looked around we noticed everyone with little colors and bottles. I wish I had known ahead of time, the menu even said they have Mexican beers.

Regardless, I had chips and guac which were amazing! And i ordered the chicken enchiladas poblano. It was a huge portion with 5 or 6 enchiladas rice and beans. It was delicious. My boyfriend had the chicken fajitas which he said were really good too.

Overall the place was very cute and had amazing food. There menu is very extensive. Just know that right now it's a byob.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Food was great and ver authentic. Our server was very pleasant and helpful. We would recommended and return as well

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Great mexican food. I had the pork burrito that had cheese on top, with mexican rice and refried beans with a little salad mixture. It was large and very tasty!
My wife and daughter shared the red snapper. My daughter loved it. My wife thought the fish wasn't that fresh though. I myself have never had red snapper, so I can't compare it to anything else. But the way my daughter ate it, I would say it was very good.
The bill wasn't high either, so I left full and happy and would be happy to return next time I'm in the area.