“Best Indian Food Around”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Bawarchi...a walk to Hyderabad
Cuisines: Indian
Keene Valley, New York
“Best Indian Food Around”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This new restaurant, which opened in October 2012, changed my opinions about Indian food. With the help of Tony, one of the Indian waiters, I was gently guided towards my first delicious meal last November. Since then, we have been back with several times with guests who have all loved it.
What did we eat? Started with Paneer Tikka and Butter Naan - yum! Then we moved on to Chicken Makhani and/or Chicken Kurma...both delicious. But their menu has a wide variety of chicken, lamb, beef and vegetarian dishes. They modified the spiciness for me (mild) and my guest (spicy), so they will work with you - and teach you to enjoy their varied tastes.
The decor is simple, but their service is elegant. The restaurant tends to be a little cool, so bring a sweater or wrap ladies. They have a noontime buffet but I haven't tried that yet. And they have takeout, too! No bar; BYO.
Now I am hungry - time to go see what's on the menu tonight!

• Visited December 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thay r too good”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

That's my first time in New bawarchi is located in Germantown pike there r excellent thay just open maybe 2 or 3 month ago try it ......

1 Thank nathupuriya