“Soggy Rolls”

Add it.
Pudge's II Jeffersonville
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Okay, I might be in the minority here but gotta say I wasn't that impressed with our take out from Pudge's II. Lived down the street from this place for years but never gave it a try. Might be due to the fact that every time we considered them it had been on a Sunday, and apparently they are closed on the Lord's Day.

So how was my mushroom cheesesteak? Eh. The roll was EXTREMELY soggy, which was surprising because I've read dozens of reviews raving about their rolls. The contents were okay, the mushrooms were good and the meat was plentiful but it seemed a little dry and gristly, some grease would have actually been a good thing here. I mean we are talking cheesesteaks.

We also ordered the Large Salad. The online menu boasted: "Salads include lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish olive and crouton" Well, we got 3 out of 6 of those items.

Sorry Pudge's II, don't think we'll be back.