“A good choice when you're running late” 4 of 5 bubbles

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #8 of 137 Restaurants in Norristown
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Quincy, Illinois
“A good choice when you're running late”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

We ate here twice in late August while staying at the nearby Homewood Suites. Both nights we were running late and needed to find dinner after nine. Steaks were very good and prepared to our liking. Service was excellent the first night and still good the second time though they were stretched a bit thin. This was our first exposure to the Longhorn chain, and we will certainly hit other locations in the future.

• Visited August 2012

Central Scotland
“First visit to LongHorn Steakhouse won't be our last!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My Daughter, grandaughter and I visited this restaurant at lunchtime and we had a grilled chicken Caesar and golden fried shrimp. As I am following a restrictive diet at the moment I had several requests but all were met with a smile and followed to the letter. The staff spent time with the baby, bringing crayons and a colouring book, no-one passed her by without a cheery comment. The only downside was my daughter's fried nugget cheesecake, she felt it wasn't quite right and she ended up leaving most of it. I would love to go back and try one of their steaks!
!

• Visited September 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Impressed our guest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

My son's friend from England had one food request- he wanted a great steak. We took him to Longhorn and they did not fail. We let him order whatever he wanted (it was his birthday) and he chose the Longhorn 20oz porterhouse. It was all the boy could do NOT to lick the plate. We also ordered the hand cut chips. One order is definitely not enough! All of our steaks were perfectly seasoned and cooked. When we left, our foreign guest's exact words we're, "I will never have a steak that good again". I guess he'll have to come for another visit.

• Visited August 2012
Pennsylvania
“Consistently great !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2012

My wife and I go to Longhorn at least once per month. We have probably been there 30 times, and out of those times, I can only think of once when my food wasn't great. I will take those odds. They cook the steaks the way they are ordered, and come out fresh and hot. There is almost always a coupon available, and the prices are very reasonable to begin with. The manager, (Stacy I think), always checks with us to see if everything is good. In my opinion, Longhorn blows Outback out of the water. My wife loves the Parmesan Crusted Chicken, and I generally get a steak. I hear the ribs are good. I highly reccomend this establishment.

• Visited March 2012