“Very good! Definitely will be back!”

Zachary's BBQ Southern Comfort & Catering
Ranked #12 of 147 Restaurants in Norristown
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed March 21, 2014

The food was very good (4 stars) but the 5th star was earned by the cashier / salesperson / waitress who has such genuine enthusiasm about the food I got hungrier just listening to her. Then the owner came out and talked food with us.

No slight to the big restaurants as they have their place too, but there really is something extra special when the owners and employees are so into what they are doing it adds to the whole experience.

1  Thank Michael G

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love a family owned place that is passionate about their food and the quality of the product, Zachery's is that kind of place. The chef spent time with us explaining his philosophy of food, service and BBQ, great stuff. What was even better was the food, get a combo, I had pulled pork, sweet sausage and ribs. All very good but the ribs stood out, tender and full of flavor. For sides try the beans with a surprise ingredient of pineapple, Mac a cheese also a winner.

Glad I found Zachery's and will certainly pay a return visit when in the area.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We love Zachary's! The food is just outstanding. All of it. The staff is so friendly and encourages you to try different things. Zachary's got my 11 year old eating collard greens and the Carribean rum cake is superb. Kind of pricey for casual dining/takeout, but well worth it. I want to have a party so they can cater it!

1  Thank cesejs
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Have been a big fan of Keith Taylor since he had Taylors Resturant in Norristown. The food, desert and especially he Chicken are on the top of my list to order everytime I go to visit. I love the atmosphere and his employees are great.

1  Thank carla j
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Best Southern Food in the area either eating in or for taking out. Especially love the greens and hush puppies.

1  Thank Kareen H