“Great place for family and friends and it's a BYOB”

Fresco's Pizza and Grill
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great place for family and friends and it's a BYOB”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I visit here pretty regularly with my family (husband and two teenage boys) and with my Mom and Cousin's for a Girls' Night Out. Everyone appreciates the wide variety of food and that it is a BYOB, which helps the bottom line.

It can be a little noisy on a weekend night, so if you can sit outside that is the way to go. Not on a busy street so there is not alot of street noise or smog.

Clifton Heights, Pennsylvania
“SUCKED”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is only the 3rd time I've been there and every time I go, there's an issue. One time they overcharged me, another time it was the wrong food. Today, I was waiting 30 minutes for a panini. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE A PANINI? Not to mention, when I told them I was on a time limit, they could have cared less. Then when I went in to try and cancel my order to get back to work, the manager REFUSED to cancel my order. I told him I didn't even want the food, but he told me he wouldn't cancel it and he would box it up for me. Oh. Well thanks. I'm glad I wasted my lunch hour and money on a yet another shiity time at this restaurant.

far away
“Everything was fine.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I was a bit put off by the reviews about this place, but decided to try it anyway, and I'm so glad I did. This is a restaurant in a strip mall, but it is one of the hippest looking rooms in Delaware County. The place was busy but not full, so we were seated right away. I thought the service was fine. Our drink orders were taken right away and when they brought the drinks, we made our dinner orders. I had salmon with fettuccine in a vodka tomato cream sauce. The portion was huge - I took half of it home - and the food was absolutely delicious. The salmon was perfectly cooked and flaked into the fettuccine. There was a lot of salmon and it was found all the way through the dish. The sauce was delicious and not too spicy. It smelled really good too. The server came by several times to ask how things were and to refill drinks. I was too full for dessert, but it was really a delicious dinner. Maybe the other reviewers caught them on a bad night, but I will definitely return.

Philadelphia
“Horrible service, terrible food.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My daughter and I ate dinner there tonight and the service was horrible. It wasn't the server's fault, it was the manager and or chef. It took us 45 minutes to get a terrible and mushy quesadilla and an okay stromboli. While we were waiting, many customers came in to pick up take out orders. Obviously, take out is much more important than customers dining in. Will not go again, ever!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank katedocmac
Baltimore, Maryland
“BYOB”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Honestly one of my go-to date restaurants. BYOB, many many options, and delicious of course! Pizza pie is higher price, but restaurant has other take-out options.

Visited March 2013