“Overpriced and average”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced and average”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Average food at best and not worth the money. Much better pizza in the area.

The owners have put up most positive reviews on Google, etc. so be aware.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Valerie D

Lewes, DE
“A total waste of a lunch hour - it was awful”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I went to Fresco's for lunch on Tuesday. We both ordered Panini's. First, a Panini Sandwich is a grilled. What we got were cold want to be subs. They need to go to another establishment and see what a Panini Grill looks like and buy one!

The service was terrible. We asked for napkins and were basically told to go inside they were on the counter with the silverware. Man on Man...are you kidding. That is one way to guarantee they won't get a tip!

Never Ever Again....This place does not deserve to occupy prime real estate in this shopping center, let someone who knows how to make a sandwich take over their lease.

• Visited September 2012
Newtown Square, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worst experience”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food was really good and I would of returned however I have celiac so for the pasta meal I ask if I could substitute the breast stick for anything. The waitress said sure we can substitute it for a salad. When I questioned about getting charged full price for the side salad the waitress said hold on one minute and brought the manger who as soon as he came spoke loudly and said whats the problem here. Explaining what happened and thinking I would get getting a substitute not a full side salad for regular price he (jessi) started YELLING at us about questioning it for the misunderstanding and stating how ridiculous we are. I have never felt so poor leaving a restaurant or so embarrased. Food is good but if you every have a problem with anything I do not feel you will be handled in an appropriate manner and probably feel as though you are to blame. I HAVE NEVER been treated like this for being a paying customer. Our meal was over forty dollars and only was questioning about something that was 3 dollars. I dont feel as thought that is worth yelling at a customer about. If he would of just appoligized and said sorry for the misunderstanding I would have been fine with that. Never was given an apology for the misunderstanding. Then until we left everyone at register was talking about us and laughing at us making it very obvious they were talking about us and that we could hear them. I live only 2 minutes away and love they serve gluten free. I hate to say it but I will never go there again and feel bad for anyone who ever occurs a problem there. You will feel belittled and disrespected.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank JVahn
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“I never smell anything cooking and wonder why?”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Been here about twice and both times left feeling like it was just okay. It's always packed though so either people in the area aren't foodies or they like mediocre fare.

Visited October 2011
DESPINA K, Owner at Fresco's Pizza and Grill, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Dear Sir,
I thank you for visiting Fresco.
While I beleive you are entitled to your opinion and food preference, I think it is unfair of you to attack the local clientele of Fresco Pizza and Grill.
Many of our customers appreciate Fresco's "fresh" approach to our menu.
I would be delighted to have you taste some of our customer favorites and
hope to change your opinion of Fresco from "avarage" to "excellent".

Kind Regards
Tina
Lansdowne,PA
“Good food, Great Pizza”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

It may be hidden in a shopping center but Fresco is a great place to go for a light meal or some really good pizza. My wife loves their wrap sandwiches, they have very good crabcakes, The grilled Salmon is ecellent. And don't forget their homemade Baklava for dessert. It is worth the trip in itself.

• Visited June 2012
Dear Patron,

Thank you for your review of our restaurant.
We will work hard to consistently satisfy our valued clientele.

Warm regards